PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-06-2009, 11:15 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Bell

omnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ 10-3 ][ v3 ][ 6.5.1 / 6.5 / 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual HTC Kitchen & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by smiznith
which do you recommend for 6.5.1? touchflo or touch response? i hate not being able to scroll on my screen with the flick of a thumb when i bring up the sip to type and the space is underneath the sip...

Im pretty sure you are gonna want Touchflo. Touch response is just a program that vibrates the phone when the touch screen is pressed.
I don't see why you want either, 6.5 has native scrolling, touchflo is not guaranteed to fix your problem, when its most likely just a SIP scrolling issue.

Last edited by omnicronx; 10-06-2009 at 11:24 AM.
Old 10-06-2009, 11:35 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

donky353 is just getting started

is there any way to install the new contact manager without installing manila?
Old 10-06-2009, 11:37 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch
Carrier: sprint

apeas2 is just getting started

OK, just installed. I like the ROM alot. I was using mighty rom. I prefer my theme to be the standard HTC Black (like mighty ROM) Can anyone point me to that theme for this 6.51 rom? Thanks
Old 10-06-2009, 11:48 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by donky353 View Post
is there any way to install the new contact manager without installing manila?
The new Microsoft Contact Manager does not depend on HTC's manila.
Old 10-06-2009, 12:07 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Bell

omnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuff

I'm pretty sure he just moved it from the 23420 com4 sys to the 23060 com3 sys, so if you are using either one, you should get the new contact manager. Its not a selectable option.
Old 10-06-2009, 12:20 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTV EVO
Carrier: VZW

caleb02 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcaleb02 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcaleb02 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to caleb02 Send a message via MSN to caleb02 Send a message via Yahoo to caleb02

i need to enter the boot loader, but my volume keys dont work. how can i enter the boot loader. my phone is stuck on TouchDIAMOND with red letter under it.... I need to redo the stock as after i had this running it worked but then my contacts went away so i restarted the phone by pulling the battery and then it was stuck at the touch diamond screen...
Old 10-06-2009, 12:42 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

donky353 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
The new Microsoft Contact Manager does not depend on HTC's manila.
That is what i thought, but i just flashed 23420 last night with no manila and i have the old contact manager.
Old 10-06-2009, 12:59 PM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by apeas2 View Post
WOW, so many to choose from. Which diamond rom do I want to download for 6.51? 23420?
Yup. But if I were you get brave and cook your own kitchen.
Old 10-06-2009, 01:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: vogue/diamond/hero/evo
Carrier: sprint

trakas is keeping up the good worktrakas is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by caleb02 View Post
i need to enter the boot loader, but my volume keys dont work. how can i enter the boot loader. my phone is stuck on TouchDIAMOND with red letter under it.... I need to redo the stock as after i had this running it worked but then my contacts went away so i restarted the phone by pulling the battery and then it was stuck at the touch diamond screen...
Pull out battery again .put it back and press power while holding vol down.This must work if no hardware problem...
And if you managed to enter bootloader already,try MTTY from here http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=540290 its more "inteligent" way than reflashing shipped.

Last edited by trakas; 10-06-2009 at 02:30 PM.
Old 10-06-2009, 03:29 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTV EVO
Carrier: VZW

caleb02 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcaleb02 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcaleb02 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to caleb02 Send a message via MSN to caleb02 Send a message via Yahoo to caleb02

Quote:
Originally Posted by trakas View Post
Pull out battery again .put it back and press power while holding vol down.This must work if no hardware problem...
And if you managed to enter bootloader already,try MTTY from here http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=540290 its more "inteligent" way than reflashing shipped.

I am missing my volume keys from the phone, since they did not work i took the black bar off to reseed it but then lost the bar. I need to find some other way to enter the boot loader that does not use the volume keys... any ideas?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom