PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2009, 09:01 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Misfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ 10-3 ][ v3 ][ 6.5.1 / 6.5 / 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual HTC Kitchen & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by willysp View Post
Yes, that's the problem you get if you select e-Natives Showcase.
And this is an issue with 6.5 along with 6.5.1? Because I am running 6.5 and cant seem to even find Showcase in the kitchen. Where is it located so that i can un-select it?

If you are a fan of my work, please feel free to .

Misfortune Taskbar v2.0

Misfortune Taskbar v1.0

Old 10-05-2009, 09:05 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: LG Optimus S

KingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuff

Manila 2.1 R1.5 I can change the weather location. Any fix?
Old 10-05-2009, 09:19 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misfortune View Post
And this is an issue with 6.5 along with 6.5.1? Because I am running 6.5 and cant seem to even find Showcase in the kitchen. Where is it located so that i can un-select it?
Hey Misfortune, it's located here in the kitchen. pic attached. I left this as is with e-natives postional fix set to true and showcase set to false. The htc task manager will pop up if you tap the clock icon in the upper corner post flash. hope this helps.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg kitchen pic.jpg (34.2 KB, 19 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Riley; 10-05-2009 at 09:54 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-05-2009, 09:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

stormygal_indy is keeping up the good workstormygal_indy is keeping up the good work

Showcase doesn't show up as an option in 6.5. So something else has to be causing the hangup Misfortune is seeing. Did the 3-row Input cause that sort of issue previously?
Old 10-05-2009, 09:40 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Misfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
Hey Misfortune, it's located here in the kitchen. pic attached. I left this as is with e-natives postional fix set to true and showcase set to false. The htc task manager will pop up if you tap the clock icon in the upper corner post flash. hope this helps.
Thanks for the pic. And its definitely not listed in the version of the kitchen i have. So, there must be something else that contributes to the messaging screen freezing.
Old 10-05-2009, 09:44 PM
A Geek For Eons
Pocket PC: Photon, Xoom
Carrier: Sprint/US, Airtel/India, Telus/Canada

willysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
My mistake. I use 6.5.1. You're right - it's not there for 6.5.
Old 10-05-2009, 09:45 PM
A Geek For Eons

willysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormygal_indy View Post
Showcase doesn't show up as an option in 6.5. So something else has to be causing the hangup Misfortune is seeing. Did the 3-row Input cause that sort of issue previously?
Yeah - I remember that Calk tweaked the 3-row package in the 9-27 kitchen to fix a problem.

Last edited by willysp; 10-05-2009 at 09:51 PM.
Old 10-05-2009, 09:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

stormygal_indy is keeping up the good workstormygal_indy is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Thanks for the pic. And its definitely not listed in the version of the kitchen i have. So, there must be something else that contributes to the messaging screen freezing.
Just curious if in your kitchen, do you have the 3 Row SMS Input set to True or False?
Old 10-05-2009, 09:51 PM
A Geek For Eons

Quote:
Which (date?) kitchen are you using?
Old 10-05-2009, 10:01 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormygal_indy View Post
Just curious if in your kitchen, do you have the 3 Row SMS Input set to True or False?
True - I did indeed include it in my build.

Quote:
Originally Posted by willysp View Post
Which (date?) kitchen are you using?
9/15 is the day I downloaded it. So I guess i will have a go at building a new kitchen with the latest upload.

Does anyone happen to know if 21864 is as stable as or better than 23017? Im not digging the new features of 6.5.1 yet.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom