View Single Post
Old 09-14-2009, 04:38 PM
Calkulin
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ 9-12 ][ v3 ][ 6.5.1 / 6.5 / 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual HTC Kitchen & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjhuffer View Post
I'm using 21054 but i'm using regular 1.2 manila black theme. I tested back on one of your older kitchen the one from 8-22 and i didn't get this problem. I tested further and i got the problem when i was just trying to select a regular text message from the manila tab in your new visual kitchen. The keyboard would open and close. It did this with and without the 3 row tweak so i don't know what is going on. If you have any other questions let me know. I posted my build at the bottom.

What SIP and manila? I know there's a issue with the 3 row tweak because I noticed the modded files are different for 6.1, 6.5 & 6.5.1, so that will be fixed on the next release but I'm running 21054 now and don't have that issue but here's the fixed 3 row tweak for 6.1 anyways
Attached Files
File Type: zip Tweaks - 3 Row SMS Input.zip (1.8 KB, 2 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Calkulin; 09-14-2009 at 04:48 PM.