PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2009, 08:57 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: LG Optimus S
Carrier: Sprint

KingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Jul 11 ] [ 23004 \ 21051 ] [ v5 ] Calkulin's Kitchen & ROMs

Hey guys,

This maybe a little off topic but has anyone noticed that there is a new site started and alot of PPCgeeks are posting on the new site. Anyone got any info on whats going on??
Old 07-17-2009, 09:11 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Hero & Touch Diamond
Carrier: Cellular South

PMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sailrace View Post
So i guess this isn't happening to anyone else then. Wonder what might cause it. Anyone think it could be related to the Tsowen6 series status bar? Can't remember having the issue before using the 3 series...but i'm not sure.
I've had this problem since switching to 6.5. Mine shows a notification that bluetooth is enabled and if I dismiss it the icon goes away but BT stays on. The Notification will pop back up later.

PMD ROMz - Please hit the Thanks button if I've helped you!
Old 07-17-2009, 09:21 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

PMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I've noticed that if I use ClearTemp I'm able to view 1or 2 YouTube videos before getting the "Unable to play" error again. Then another ClearTemp will allow me to view another video or 2 and so on... That's also only if I select the vids on the first page (most viewed) If I go to search, I get results but I get the error when I try to watch one.
Old 07-17-2009, 10:44 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Htc Touch pro 2 Telus
Carrier: Telus Mobility

chapinrico is keeping up the good workchapinrico is keeping up the good work

Any one have issues with back light going off after 10seconds no matter the setting. I've tried everything and the backlight always goes off after 10 seconds....Any one have any ideas?
Old 07-17-2009, 11:39 AM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

which manilla files control the label buttons on the bottom (the gray ones)? I want to replace just those buttons but not the clock or anything else.
Old 07-17-2009, 05:33 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangekid View Post
which manilla files control the label buttons on the bottom (the gray ones)? I want to replace just those buttons but not the clock or anything else.
You talking about the tabs or the softkey buttons?
Old 07-17-2009, 07:09 PM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

Quote:
Originally Posted by powe6563 View Post
You talking about the tabs or the softkey buttons?

im talkin about the tabs
Old 07-17-2009, 09:55 PM
ICE
Pocket PC: Motorola Everything
Carrier: Big RED

smiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to smiznith

been having a problem with lots of pop up warnings saying that my phone is low on program memory but its showing over 130mb of memory.. any ideas?
Old 07-17-2009, 10:32 PM
VIP BABY
Pocket PC: moto driod
Carrier: verzion

madcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingArthur View Post
Hey guys,

This maybe a little off topic but has anyone noticed that there is a new site started and alot of PPCgeeks are posting on the new site. Anyone got any info on whats going on??
depends on what you like the link in my sig will take tnere
Old 07-17-2009, 11:11 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: LG Optimus S
Carrier: Sprint

KingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by madcook View Post
depends on what you like the link in my sig will take tnere

Thanks...I found what I was looking for.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom