PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-16-2009, 05:14 PM
AWOL
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2 and Samsung Moment
Carrier: Sprint

indagroove is keeping up the good workindagroove is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Jun 12 \ 21051 & 21812 v4.9 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.6 & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misfortune View Post
Yeah, tachi dialer seems to work without manila, but the call history on the dialer itself is just a bunch of blank lines.
You can fix that with the modified cprog.exe and tpcutil.dll.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-16-2009, 05:23 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: CDMA Diamond

Sailrace is keeping up the good workSailrace is keeping up the good work

How is the touch screen response and sensitivity with 21812? I've been using 21232 since some issues arose a couple of releases ago. In particular, typing on the keyboards was impossible with the sensitivity issues. Is anyone experiencing this with 21812?

Thanks
Old 06-16-2009, 05:23 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

SOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misfortune View Post
--Nevermind on the sms issue, a hard reset fixed it--

Is there a way to add a new dialer without having to cook a new rom??
import an OEM w/nuepackage installer

or just use the .cab installer..?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-16-2009, 05:37 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch diamond
Carrier: sprint

thedan is a n00b

How has everyone found the battery life of Calkulin 4.9a relative to other versions or to Stock Sprint? I'm getting *significantly* shorter battery life on 4.9a versus stock with the same basic behavior (BT on and inactive most of the time with Exchange Push). I used to make it through the day (barely) on one charge. For the last two days, I haven't even made it to the afternoon, and I had run the Battery Power Saving CAB in the ROM.

Ideas? Is this the norm?

FYI, I'm running Rhodium as my today screen, but I was running TF3D on the stock ROM.

By the way, outside of the battery problem, 4.9a is running magnificently. No crashes for two days, and quite slick.

Thanks!

Last edited by thedan; 06-16-2009 at 09:55 PM.
Old 06-16-2009, 11:39 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Verizon Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

syearout is just getting started

I am having absolutely no luck with 4.9a. I have flashed to it twice now and am experiening wild instability, and reandom hard resets. I am flashing to alltel stock in betweem every flash, just like I have every other time. I did just warrenty my old diamond for the charging port being screwed up, and I've noticed this new one seems a little off, things like the hard end button nots working, but thats neither here nor there. I'm just completely lost on this one. I even tried flashing to 4.7, which I had great luck with before, and it isn't acting right either. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. I may just warrenty this phone too.........
Old 06-17-2009, 12:04 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 5
Carrier: AT&T

wmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by syearout View Post
I am having absolutely no luck with 4.9a. I have flashed to it twice now and am experiening wild instability, and reandom hard resets. I am flashing to alltel stock in betweem every flash, just like I have every other time. I did just warrenty my old diamond for the charging port being screwed up, and I've noticed this new one seems a little off, things like the hard end button nots working, but thats neither here nor there. I'm just completely lost on this one. I even tried flashing to 4.7, which I had great luck with before, and it isn't acting right either. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. I may just warrenty this phone too.........
If you're flashing back to "shipped" in between flashes, then you're doing everything right. Sounds like the new one may have some issues ... I'd get it back Alltel asap.
Old 06-17-2009, 03:25 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Diamond

hrh0001 is a n00b

Hi
I used your kitchen and 21051 sys
but after flashing my phone in about section was 5.2.20764(build 21051 1.6.3 aku) i think i didn't port xip but i done it with xipportex !
Can you guide me ?

Tnx
Old 06-17-2009, 09:33 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

Misfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by indagroove View Post
You can fix that with the modified cprog.exe and tpcutil.dll.
where would i find these items?

If you are a fan of my work, please feel free to .

Misfortune Taskbar v2.0

Misfortune Taskbar v1.0

Old 06-17-2009, 10:37 AM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Can PIE be completely cooked OUT of a kitchen? If so how is this done? also is there a list of other 'stock' WM apps that can be safely removed from the sys? TIA

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 06-17-2009, 10:57 AM
you know ...
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D

meatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to meatgel

Quote:
Originally Posted by nautica2450 View Post
Can PIE be completely cooked OUT of a kitchen? If so how is this done? also is there a list of other 'stock' WM apps that can be safely removed from the sys? TIA
I remember many kitchens back when IE6 was first introduced that I tried to cook with no IE and it made a lot of problems ... remember, the kitchen had 2 IEs you could pick from. I think it screws things up if you don't have it.

Sprint Evo 3D! ...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom