PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-14-2009, 11:14 AM
you know ...
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

meatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to meatgel
Re: [ Jun 12 \ 21051 & 21812 v4.9 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.6 & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by trakas View Post
Geting BuildOs error with 4.9a .Just blank kitchen with no changes.
the file'temp\dump\one note table of contents.onetoc2'olready exist
maybe just reload new copy of kitchen?

You can just delete one of the instances of that file. When the error comes up, look at the bottom of the BuildOS window and it will show you what folder it was working in and you can go there a delet the file ... do that for each duplicate.

Sprint Evo 3D! ...

Old 06-14-2009, 11:24 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: vogue/diamond/hero/evo
Carrier: sprint

trakas is keeping up the good worktrakas is keeping up the good work

Thanks,just got to extract kitchen again and it works no errors by now.
Old 06-14-2009, 11:45 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: The Trilogy

cooltech59 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcooltech59 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcooltech59 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcooltech59 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Yahoo to cooltech59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calkulin View Post
Kitchens are up, ROMs are coming now....
Hey cal, when are you going to have a 21812 kitchen out for us TP folks?
Old 06-14-2009, 12:41 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One

chino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to chino331 Send a message via Skype™ to chino331

Got another issue with the Rhodium Manilla - not performance impacting but a nuisance... On the Weather tab I have my temperature set to Fahrenheit, and it shows it correctly on the weather tab... when I go to the Calendar tab and click on the day, it shows the temperature as Celsius and I can't find a way to change it to Fahrenheit. Is there a way to fix this? I posted screenshots of my issue.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Weather Tab.jpg (11.6 KB, 22 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Calendar Tab.jpg (10.1 KB, 18 views) Click for barcode!
Old 06-14-2009, 02:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

slapmedia is becoming a great contributor

Running WM6.5 and was wondering if there is a way to hide the bottom curtain contining the "contacts" and "comm manager" shortcuts?

Now using the HTC Hero (Android)

Old 06-14-2009, 02:50 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

no2chem had a something that did that for 6.1 but I never tried it on 6.5, so go to his website and see if it still works,

http://www.nuerom.com/BlogEngine/page/nueNoBar.aspx

Old 06-14-2009, 02:52 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by chino331 View Post
Got another issue with the Rhodium Manilla - not performance impacting but a nuisance... On the Weather tab I have my temperature set to Fahrenheit, and it shows it correctly on the weather tab... when I go to the Calendar tab and click on the day, it shows the temperature as Celsius and I can't find a way to change it to Fahrenheit. Is there a way to fix this? I posted screenshots of my issue.

You might wanna try posting on xda for issues like this, as they will know a lot more than me on manila issues like that
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-14-2009, 03:06 PM
VIP Member

chino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calkulin View Post
You might wanna try posting on xda for issues like this, as they will know a lot more than me on manila issues like that
XDA? what's that? haha just kidding! will do, didn't think of that
Old 06-14-2009, 03:38 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Slimicus is a n00b

I downloaded "Calkulins Diamond 21812 ROM v4.9a" and I'm not sure if it's a problem or not, but I checked the page pool to see what it was set to, and it says the value is 0.00, and none of the radio buttons under "Whole part" are selected. It also says "Detected as ROM file, PagePool size found, offset: 985b9"

Is it ok to change it to something and reset it, or is this indicative of a larger problem with the ROM?
Old 06-14-2009, 03:49 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimicus View Post
I downloaded "Calkulins Diamond 21812 ROM v4.9a" and I'm not sure if it's a problem or not, but I checked the page pool to see what it was set to, and it says the value is 0.00, and none of the radio buttons under "Whole part" are selected. It also says "Detected as ROM file, PagePool size found, offset: 985b9"

Is it ok to change it to something and reset it, or is this indicative of a larger problem with the ROM?
It will usually show 0.00 - just use the up/down arrows next to custom, change it to what you want (like 16 or 24 is usually standard), then click on Change to then close!
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom