PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-06-2009, 11:15 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: CDMA Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Sailrace is keeping up the good workSailrace is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Feb 4 \ OS 5.2.21109/21139 v4.3 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.4, ROMs & Cabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKullman View Post

Manila:
Juggalo 1.0

Manila Clock:
White Flip

Manila Engine:
Manila HD 1.3
This might be some of your problem. it looks to me like you have a non-HD Manila selected (Juggalo 1.0) with the HD Engine. Every time i tried cooking this way, i got all sorts of operational errors. This may be part of the problem.

I will say though, i am no expert on the troubleshooting and conflict resolution. I just do a lot of trial and error. Probably cooker and reflashed about 10 times yesterday.
Old 02-06-2009, 11:24 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sailrace View Post
This might be some of your problem. it looks to me like you have a non-HD Manila selected (Juggalo 1.0) with the HD Engine. Every time i tried cooking this way, i got all sorts of operational errors. This may be part of the problem.

I will say though, i am no expert on the troubleshooting and conflict resolution. I just do a lot of trial and error. Probably cooker and reflashed about 10 times yesterday.
Good call.
Old 02-06-2009, 11:38 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Diamond

SKullman is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
First suggestion is cook out voip.
Nope, removing VoIP didn't change the result.

I probably won't have time to cook another until this evening...Thanks for looking I'll check back later.
Old 02-06-2009, 12:05 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

SOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sailrace View Post

yeah good catch!
Old 02-06-2009, 02:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Bell Canada

iggy is just getting started

well finally got the 4.3 to function properly after 4 tries.

anyone advise of a strange bug, I have installed several apps but only two show in remove programs settings.

Well I guess that's why, after a softreset it hardreset instead but the real problem (other than having to reinstall all my programs again) is that I only have 37mb left, so my installed programs are still taking all the space but not showing has installed.

OK, time for another HardReset...well this is getting crazier, I have had it for tonight/early morning, just hardreset and started to install my programs again, everything going fine, checked Remove programs - installed programs still not showing in list but I kept installing anyways, all of a sudden it tells me it can't install the program, tried a couple of others same. clicked on Start Menu now only has two options Programs & Settings and clicking on either does nothing.

If I go to the TF3D programs tab and hit all programs I get a blank list.....Help what the heck is going on here?

Help, anyone have any idea why this is happening, recreate with Stock Bell ROM and then 4.3 so far everything still running fine but I still only have 2 apps showing in my installed programs but I have installed minimum of 15. I was able to make a backup this time but this is how it showed before hardresetting on me last time.

As of Dec. 10:
OMJs 6.5 ROM w/HTC Sense - and loving it.
Old 02-06-2009, 02:50 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by iggy View Post
If I go to the TF3D programs tab and hit all programs I get a blank list.....Help what the heck is going on here?
OK, stop hard resetting... flash the stock rom for your phone... then flash back to your custom rom.

Multiple people have advised this solution already. You really should try this first before seeking additional advice.

Good luck with it.
Old 02-06-2009, 03:31 PM
VIP Member

SOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIP

yeah, your post is quite confusing... you start by saying you managed to get it to work properly after 4 tries, but then you continue to talk about all the issues you have...?

like drybonz has said, flash the original SHIPPED rom for your phone (the one from sprint/alltel/verizon/whomever your carrier is) and then go back to cooking and flashing a cooked ROM.
Old 02-06-2009, 04:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: iphone
Carrier: att

mikejfrd is a n00b

I know the answer is in here, but I'm at work and can't find the post, so I'll ask again...

I'm still on the beta and noticed that youtube is not working (vids won't play) I remember seeing the solution to this (may be to flash back to stock, and then reflash this rom.) Can someone please advise?

Thanks
Old 02-06-2009, 04:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

az93civic is keeping up the good workaz93civic is keeping up the good work

bug: youtube not working either on 4.3 kitchen
Telus Diamond Radio V1.04.05V
Old 02-06-2009, 04:41 PM
VIP Member

it's not a bug, youtube is working fine for me on 4.3

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom