PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-02-2009, 08:13 PM
LMG - GEEK, VIP!!!
Pocket PC: HTC TP Pro 2 (From HTC Touch Diamond)
Carrier: Sprint

lawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to lawmangrant Send a message via MSN to lawmangrant Send a message via Yahoo to lawmangrant Send a message via Skype™ to lawmangrant
Re: [ Jun 1 \ 21051 & 21728 v4.8 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.6 & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sailrace View Post
I was surprised to see that the new kitchen still has the issue with the HTC dialer and the contacts getting all jumbled. If anyone would like the fix, takes the two files in this zip and replace the ones in the following two folders:

SYS\Redist for the tpcutil.dll
SYS\PhoneRedist for cprog.exe

Those files will already exist - just delete them and paste these in their place then rebuild your ROM.
Do I have to re-cook? Or could I just drop these on my phone for the fix?
PLAN:
Everything450, w/ unlimited mobile to mobile[B]

Need Dropbox? Use my referral here!
Old 06-02-2009, 08:17 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: diamond
Carrier: Verizon

GreeKNastY is keeping up the good workGreeKNastY is keeping up the good work

so uh we gonna get a link here or whats the deal?
Old 06-02-2009, 08:19 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVOlution
Carrier: Sprint Everything Plus - Fresh Evo 3.1.0.1

Journeyjeans is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJourneyjeans is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJourneyjeans is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJourneyjeans is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Yahoo to Journeyjeans

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreeKNastY View Post
so uh we gonna get a link here or whats the deal?
Just give him some time, they'll be up soon enough, or, you can cook your own. The Kitchen is up already.
Old 06-02-2009, 08:32 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

Misfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Does anyone else notice that all the programs you select to install do not show up in the start menu?? I can navigate to them through file explorer, but there are no shortcuts.

Also, how do you get the condensed weather tab to display the temperatures instead of the word "weather" ?

If you are a fan of my work, please feel free to .

Misfortune Taskbar v2.0

Misfortune Taskbar v1.0

Old 06-02-2009, 08:36 PM
LMG - GEEK, VIP!!!
Pocket PC: HTC TP Pro 2 (From HTC Touch Diamond)

lawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to lawmangrant Send a message via MSN to lawmangrant Send a message via Yahoo to lawmangrant Send a message via Skype™ to lawmangrant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misfortune View Post
Does anyone else notice that all the programs you select to install do not show up in the start menu?? I can navigate to them through file explorer, but there are no shortcuts.

Also, how do you get the condensed weather tab to display the temperatures instead of the word "weather" ?

For the weather, you need to download and install the Titanium Weather 4.2, the version in Calcu's kitchen is 4.1. If you need a link, I can grab you one, but I found it at XDA-Developers.

The programs issue, I have never had this issue.
Old 06-02-2009, 09:01 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Misfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawmangrant View Post
For the weather, you need to download and install the Titanium Weather 4.2, the version in Calcu's kitchen is 4.1. If you need a link, I can grab you one, but I found it at XDA-Developers.

The programs issue, I have never had this issue.
Ah, I didnt know the old version was in the kitchen. I know where to find the new one, thanks..

The one that never shows up for me is S2U2, i have to navigate the file explorer to get to the settings or launch the program. Its shortcut isnt in the start menu.
Old 06-02-2009, 09:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

tamago is just getting started

do u know a reg edit where u can change ALL text size (the word start, bottom soft key bar font sizes, menu, file explorer)
Old 06-02-2009, 09:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch and TP2

sadthai is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsadthai is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsadthai is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsadthai is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sailrace View Post
I was surprised to see that the new kitchen still has the issue with the HTC dialer and the contacts getting all jumbled. If anyone would like the fix, takes the two files in this zip and replace the ones in the following two folders:

SYS\Redist for the tpcutil.dll
SYS\PhoneRedist for cprog.exe

Those files will already exist - just delete them and paste these in their place then rebuild your ROM.

would you mind telling us if this is for 21051 sys or 21728 sys? thx
Old 06-02-2009, 09:03 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by slapmedia View Post
How do I add the volume control as in the original shipped ROM. I tried adding in Set Volume but I still get the old fashioned volume control. BTW...testing the 4.8 kitchen on a Sprint Diamond...
Quote:
Anyone having an issue with the HTC Volume Control not showing up? I have the standard Windows bubble.
Here is a quick fix...

Make sure you have this in your registry:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\HTC\BootLauncher\Servic es\HTCVOLUME
"Module"="\Windows\HTCVolumeControl.dll"
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-02-2009, 09:13 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Do I have to re-cook? Or could I just drop these on my phone for the fix?
you can drop those two files in the windows directory and soft reset. That will fix the problem, but now i have a new problem, the little phone icon that hides and shows the keypad has a black background and messes up my softkey bar now...

--edit--

did another soft reset and problem is gone!

Last edited by Misfortune; 06-02-2009 at 11:08 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom