PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-02-2009, 09:16 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

drdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to drdrewdown Send a message via AIM to drdrewdown Send a message via MSN to drdrewdown Send a message via Yahoo to drdrewdown Send a message via Skype™ to drdrewdown
Re: [ Jun 1 \ 21051 & 21728 v4.8 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.6 & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misfortune View Post
Ah, I didnt know the old version was in the kitchen. I know where to find the new one, thanks..

The one that never shows up for me is S2U2, i have to navigate the file explorer to get to the settings or launch the program. Its shortcut isnt in the start menu.
i would suggest using total commander to navigate to the app for which you need the shortcut. at that point *right* click it & create shortcut. it will allow you to create the shortcut right into the directory of your choice. i recommend doing this, & the directory you want to send it to is /Windows/Start Menu/Programs. you should see a list of other shortcuts if you happen to check that folder prior to all this. GL
Old 06-02-2009, 10:05 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One

chino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to chino331 Send a message via Skype™ to chino331

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawmangrant View Post
For the weather, you need to download and install the Titanium Weather 4.2, the version in Calcu's kitchen is 4.1. If you need a link, I can grab you one, but I found it at XDA-Developers.
I'm having probs finding 4.2 - can you post the link?

Last edited by chino331; 06-02-2009 at 10:12 PM.
Old 06-02-2009, 10:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

nitefall is just getting started

If you use file explorer extension in the right click menu it has an option to send a shorcut to programs
Old 06-02-2009, 10:18 PM
LMG - GEEK, VIP!!!
Pocket PC: HTC TP Pro 2 (From HTC Touch Diamond)

lawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to lawmangrant Send a message via MSN to lawmangrant Send a message via Yahoo to lawmangrant Send a message via Skype™ to lawmangrant

Quote:
Originally Posted by chino331 View Post
I'm having probs finding 4.2 - can you post the link?
Here ya go:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...51&postcount=1
PLAN:
Everything450, w/ unlimited mobile to mobile[B]

Need Dropbox? Use my referral here!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-02-2009, 10:21 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

Misfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on rep

ah..nevermind..im just an idiot. They are listed under system tools, haha.

If you are a fan of my work, please feel free to .

Misfortune Taskbar v2.0

Misfortune Taskbar v1.0

Old 06-02-2009, 10:25 PM
LMG - GEEK, VIP!!!
Pocket PC: HTC TP Pro 2 (From HTC Touch Diamond)

lawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to lawmangrant Send a message via MSN to lawmangrant Send a message via Yahoo to lawmangrant Send a message via Skype™ to lawmangrant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misfortune View Post
ah..nevermind..im just an idiot. They are listed under system tools, haha.
Ahh...You must cook in your S2U2.

I just install it via cab using SDConfig, as I can make sure it's always updated that way.
Old 06-02-2009, 10:25 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

Misfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Does anyone know if there is a way to get the little icons to show without the wm7 theme? I like the smaller slider but kinda miss the icons to the left of the word.

Also, i miss the programs tab! I havent found one that works the same as the wm7 one did yet.

ANND..the notifications panel, can i install this separate from the wm7 theme as well??

Last edited by Misfortune; 06-02-2009 at 10:33 PM.
Old 06-02-2009, 10:33 PM
a2k
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Sprint and the occasional headaches

a2k is keeping up the good worka2k is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by vboyz103 View Post
LOL, you said you deselected everything so I take it as you deselected all the OEMs. If that's the case then that's why u can't charge. You need a battery OEM in order for the OS to recognize the battery and charging.

Thanks! That corrected my problem!!
Old 06-02-2009, 11:54 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: LG Optimus S

KingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuff

Calkulin,

There are a few problems in the 21051 kitchen. Build Os encountered a Data check error on Sqlmobile... had to copy the Sqlmobile file from your 4.7 and that worked.

Other than that...All seems to be fine.
Old 06-03-2009, 12:16 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One

chino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to chino331 Send a message via Skype™ to chino331

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawmangrant View Post
awesome - thank you!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom