PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-02-2009, 10:41 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 5
Carrier: AT&T

wmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Apr 24 \ 21043(6.1) & 21501(6.5) v4.6.4 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.6 & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
I wish there was a way to thank certain posts more than once. I'll have to live with finding additional posts by the same person. In this case, Calkulin. (of course)
I just finished flashing a ROM i created with the kitchen and so far, it's fantastic. So good, that I'm going to post it for those that are interested. What I need to know is if there is a listing somewhere of what is in my ROM? A text file created that has everything I selected? I really don't want to have to type it all by hand.
I think you'll have to type it out, so get those fingers working. Let's take a look ...
Old 05-02-2009, 10:49 AM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Pocket PC: DroidX
Carrier: Verizon

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to yearn

I think Im gonna start over fresh and add my OEMs back in one at a time. So im redownloading the 21043 kitchen, do I also need to download the 21043 SYS or is it included in the kitchen download?

Also whats the difference in the 21043 4.6.4a kitchen and the HTC kitchen v1.6

If I helped you out,Hit the THANKS
Old 05-02-2009, 10:53 AM
b00nsquad
Pocket PC: Touch PRO 2
Carrier: Sprint SERO

boggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
I wish there was a way to thank certain posts more than once. I'll have to live with finding additional posts by the same person. In this case, Calkulin. (of course)
I just finished flashing a ROM i created with the kitchen and so far, it's fantastic. So good, that I'm going to post it for those that are interested. What I need to know is if there is a listing somewhere of what is in my ROM? A text file created that has everything I selected? I really don't want to have to type it all by hand.
All of the DSM's included in your ROM will be listed in the build_log.txt file (or some type of similar name.

Drop in to a CMD prompt in the root of the kitchen and dir *.dsm /s >dir.txt and in the file dir.txt will be the path of every dsm file in the kitchen.

Now you have the list of dsm's in your rom in one file (the log) and the list of all dsm's in the other file (dir.txt), so you can delete items out of the dir that are not included in your rom.

After going through all of this, it might end up being easier to type the items out manually.

Best regards,
-boggsie
Old 05-02-2009, 11:23 AM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g
Carrier: Sprint

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident

Quote:
Originally Posted by boggsie View Post
All of the DSM's included in your ROM will be listed in the build_log.txt file (or some type of similar name.

Drop in to a CMD prompt in the root of the kitchen and dir *.dsm /s >dir.txt and in the file dir.txt will be the path of every dsm file in the kitchen.

Now you have the list of dsm's in your rom in one file (the log) and the list of all dsm's in the other file (dir.txt), so you can delete items out of the dir that are not included in your rom.

After going through all of this, it might end up being easier to type the items out manually.

Best regards,
-boggsie
I've been looking for a file like that... any idea what directory it's created in?
I don't think I need everything, but I'm sure people would like to know what's in it before they try it.

---------
I'm uploading my ROM right now to the FTP site and Rapidshare. I'll start looking through the Kitchen and write down as much as I can.

Last edited by Trident; 05-02-2009 at 11:47 AM.
Old 05-02-2009, 11:32 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc diamond
Carrier: sprint

eduardmc is keeping up the good workeduardmc is keeping up the good work

can anyone help find the cab for the clock hd manilla theme, calkulin 6.1 rom is using. the transparent flip clock with white numbers. i know there are similars to this but this one has a pure white not a white mix with gray. if anyone can help me out, i can really appreciated.
Old 05-02-2009, 11:58 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by yearn View Post
I think Im gonna start over fresh and add my OEMs back in one at a time. So im redownloading the 21043 kitchen, do I also need to download the 21043 SYS or is it included in the kitchen download?

Also whats the difference in the 21043 4.6.4a kitchen and the HTC kitchen v1.6
The 21043 or any other XXXXX kitchen is a complete kitchen (ie sys, rom, oem included). The 1.6 kitchen is only the tools - you need to add OEM base, SYS, and ROM folders to it.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-02-2009, 12:35 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Can anyone tell me what file is being called when you launch the 6.5 lock screen, and if there is a way to disable it completely?

*edit* and/or alternatively if there is a way to remove the "lock" soft key from the start menu?
Old 05-02-2009, 12:47 PM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Pocket PC: DroidX
Carrier: Verizon

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to yearn

UUUGGGGGHHHHHH! What am I doing wrong? I removed all my OEMs and still cant get any installed programs to show up in the remove programs section
Old 05-02-2009, 01:12 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by yearn View Post
UUUGGGGGHHHHHH! What am I doing wrong? I removed all my OEMs and still cant get any installed programs to show up in the remove programs section
You need to flash back to the shipped rom for your carrier. If you are on Alltel you can get the shipped rom over in Conflipper's rom thread. Go get it. Flash to shipped, hard reset, flash back to your custom rom.
Old 05-02-2009, 01:23 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTV EEVVVOOOOO, and a BB tour
Carrier: sprint..and umm...PPCGEEKZ!!

Success100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Success100 Send a message via Yahoo to Success100

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
Can anyone tell me what file is being called when you launch the 6.5 lock screen, and if there is a way to disable it completely?

*edit* and/or alternatively if there is a way to remove the "lock" soft key from the start menu?
Yeah i couldnt stand the 6.5 lock either..it doesnt really work good.

As a side question, calk do u have the ringtones installed on this rom in a cab form or at least mp3? I love the 6.5 ringtone pack and im using a different rom but badly want the new 6.5 ringers back. Any help would be appreciated!

ALL HAIL SUCCESS100!!! lol!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom