View Single Post
Old 05-02-2009, 01:12 PM
Drybonz
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Apr 24 \ 21043(6.1) & 21501(6.5) v4.6.4 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.6 & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by yearn View Post
UUUGGGGGHHHHHH! What am I doing wrong? I removed all my OEMs and still cant get any installed programs to show up in the remove programs section
You need to flash back to the shipped rom for your carrier. If you are on Alltel you can get the shipped rom over in Conflipper's rom thread. Go get it. Flash to shipped, hard reset, flash back to your custom rom.