PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-14-2009, 09:20 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EvoLTE,3D, Iphone 4s
Carrier: Sprint

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach
Re: [ Jul 11 ] [ 23004 \ 21051 ] [ v5 ] Calkulin's Kitchen & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmatthews View Post
Is the link to Diamond 7-11 broken?
kitchen links working for me i didnt try the rom links
Old 07-14-2009, 09:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

mjhuffer is keeping up the good workmjhuffer is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOHKis View Post
seems to be working pretty well so far, still a few bugs that are preventing me from using it. (mainly the blank white screen instead of suggesting contacts, when sending txt)
Yah I'm getting the same thing. I'm also still getting slowness on response or lag when I use any rhodium keyboard with regular manila. They work fine with rhodium manila but they are all (and I do mean all builds by all users(i've tried them all)) sooooooo slow and laggy when typing in windows tmail that is unusable. If someone could tackle this problem, or just back me up, I would be glad to donate because I really want to use the rhodium keyboard.
Old 07-14-2009, 10:25 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: CDMA Diamond

Sailrace is keeping up the good workSailrace is keeping up the good work

I'm still getting odd Bluetooth notifications. Even when using a bluetooth headset, i get a notification that when viewed, tells me BT is off, even when it's on.

If i click dismiss, it gets rid of my BT icon, but BT is still on and running.

Anyone else see this?
Old 07-14-2009, 10:35 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

SOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjhuffer View Post
Yah I'm getting the same thing. I'm also still getting slowness on response or lag when I use any rhodium keyboard with regular manila. They work fine with rhodium manila but they are all (and I do mean all builds by all users(i've tried them all)) sooooooo slow and laggy when typing in windows tmail that is unusable. If someone could tackle this problem, or just back me up, I would be glad to donate because I really want to use the rhodium keyboard.
must be something w/manila like you say b/c i'm not running manila on my rom and it's quick as can be.

i just wish the contact suggestions would appear instead of the white block.
Old 07-14-2009, 11:14 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint Nextel

wondabwoy is a n00b
Smile Re: [ Jul 11 ] [ 23004 \ 21051 ] [ v5 ] Calkulin's Kitchen & ROMs

Could someone please help me out, I'm using Cal's kitchen just to build a titanium rom without any manila with only the apps that I want, and the home page seems to be in order except for the "CWelcomeCenter" and "CHome". The "CWelcomeCenter" displays as "Getting Started", and apps show up that I did not select in building the rom, and the icons to the apps I did select are all wrong. As for the "CHome" there's only 1 blue phone icon across the top right that shows up on every slide across, and there's no wording/description at all in "Chome". All I need to know in building my own rom is which selections must I select to sucessfully build a purely titanium rom with the apps I wanted. Please note, I've not added any oem, purely using only what's in the kitchen.
Old 07-15-2009, 01:28 PM
SIR Flash-a-lot
Pocket PC: Hero

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I have cooked 2 roms now using the compact qwerty keyboard and for some reason there is no option for compact qwerty on my phone after flashing. Anyone have this issue?

EDIT: Dont know if this makes any difference but I downloaded the newest 23004 kitchen and just removed the 23004 rom and sys folder and put in Calks 23001 rom and sys folder. I heard 23001 is running the best. Could this be my problem?

UPDATE: Ok so I went back and just built a new rom using the 23004 Kitchen from 7-11. Im thinking it has something to do with that kitchen. Im gonna build a new rom from the 7-9 23004 Kitchen and see what happens.

Thats how sweet the signal is in my office!!

Last edited by KBZL; 07-15-2009 at 02:11 PM.
Old 07-15-2009, 02:42 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbussen View Post
I have cooked 2 roms now using the compact qwerty keyboard and for some reason there is no option for compact qwerty on my phone after flashing. Anyone have this issue?

EDIT: Dont know if this makes any difference but I downloaded the newest 23004 kitchen and just removed the 23004 rom and sys folder and put in Calks 23001 rom and sys folder. I heard 23001 is running the best. Could this be my problem?

UPDATE: Ok so I went back and just built a new rom using the 23004 Kitchen from 7-11. Im thinking it has something to do with that kitchen. Im gonna build a new rom from the 7-9 23004 Kitchen and see what happens.

TouchFlo needs to be installed for it to show

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-15-2009, 03:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Voice command 23001 or 23004 does not work with your 6.1 kitchen. DOn't know what is is but it says improper file or fail to find shortcut. voice command 41042 does work though.
Old 07-15-2009, 05:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOHKis View Post
must be something w/manila like you say b/c i'm not running manila on my rom and it's quick as can be.

i just wish the contact suggestions would appear instead of the white block.

I found a weird workaround to improve the lag in the rhodium keyboards with regular manila. I've been working on this for literally a week or some. I love the portait fingerkeyboard but the landscape is terrible. SO what i did actually involves removing the text counter (cant remember the last time I has a text over 100 count). I used total commander to go into the windows folder and edit the thread_sms.htm file and remove the word count from one of the lines. This removed the word counter but the speed is so much better. The typing actually keeps up with me.

Yah i can't wait till 2.1 is fixed. I love the lanscape on it.
Old 07-15-2009, 06:33 PM
SIR Flash-a-lot
Pocket PC: Hero

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calkulin View Post
TouchFlo needs to be installed for it to show
Thank you Calk. Lifesaver.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom