PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-14-2009, 07:56 PM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g
Carrier: Sprint

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident
Re: [ Mar 10 \ OS 5.2.21028 v4.5 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.5, ROMs & Cabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawmangrant View Post
Just to follow up, I am running a 4.5 ROM on the Telus radio and still getting the 1012 error for the PRL update.

Is the PRL update been extracted and made available for download?
I just got this in another thread and installed it to my phone.
There has been some discussion that there are some that are even more recent. One person said they were using 60750- but Corolada's link to it is broken;I found it - don't remember where. (It shows as a PRL for Data Cards.)
Attached Files
File Type: zip 60651.zip (2.7 KB, 5 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: zip 60750.zip (2.7 KB, 1 views) Click for barcode!

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-14-2009, 08:26 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HERO

Brock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Brock1909 Send a message via MSN to Brock1909 Send a message via Yahoo to Brock1909

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2k4mach View Post
are u using the generic carrier??

may seem weird but i do remember changing a couple things, when i had the problem i was running the HD manilla and generic carrier. when i rebuilt i went back to sprint and the standard manilla
im using sprint and HD manila
Old 03-14-2009, 08:26 PM
LMG - GEEK, VIP!!!
Pocket PC: HTC TP Pro 2 (From HTC Touch Diamond)

lawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to lawmangrant Send a message via MSN to lawmangrant Send a message via Yahoo to lawmangrant Send a message via Skype™ to lawmangrant

JMZ has posted his OEM for the Diamond 2 keyboard, the visual feedback is working on this one.
Here is the link:
Just delete the other savage keyboard from your OEM folder, and drop this one in, mine worked like a charm:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...&postcount=503

Great addition!
PLAN:
Everything450, w/ unlimited mobile to mobile[B]

Need Dropbox? Use my referral here!
Old 03-14-2009, 09:09 PM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident

Is this another that others have seen?
When I tap on the volume icon or when I press either volume hard-key, I get this.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pc_capture2.jpg (265.5 KB, 55 views) Click for barcode!
Old 03-14-2009, 11:05 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HERO

Brock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Brock1909 Send a message via MSN to Brock1909 Send a message via Yahoo to Brock1909

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
Is this another that others have seen?
When I tap on the volume icon or when I press either volume hard-key, I get this.
i gt that too, i have to do a few soft resets and it fgoes away. but has come back here and there. weird....
Old 03-15-2009, 11:53 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

tntsniper is just getting started

Does anyone have a fix for the youtube not having sound? And when it does, its very low and theres no volume control at all.
Old 03-15-2009, 01:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Droid Eris
Carrier: Verizon

bartjo06 is becoming a great contributor

Anyone notice that Sensorlock no longer works or is it just me?
Old 03-15-2009, 08:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Bell Mobility

click is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartjo06 View Post
Anyone notice that Sensorlock no longer works or is it just me?
Yeah, it hasn't seemed to work for a while now -- I use S2U2 anyways now
Old 03-15-2009, 08:05 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

gamer007 is keeping up the good workgamer007 is keeping up the good workgamer007 is keeping up the good work

Anyone have issues with the phone restarting after turning off the screen randomly? After the unexpected restart, I get no service, and almost all stock programs go kaput. I can't open the phone, calendar, etc. Tasks apparently detects low memory and refuses to open. This is the second time too after cooking with the new kitchen.

Gonna recook and see what happens.
Old 03-15-2009, 08:08 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamer007 View Post
Anyone have issues with the phone restarting after turning off the screen randomly? After the unexpected restart, I get no service, and almost all stock programs go kaput. I can't open the phone, calendar, etc. Tasks apparently detects low memory and refuses to open. This is the second time too after cooking with the new kitchen.

Gonna recook and see what happens.
That is the "flash back to stock" problem, I think.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom