PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-14-2009, 11:46 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Mar 10 \ OS 5.2.21028 v4.5 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.5, ROMs & Cabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmdunn View Post
OK ... I checked the box, saved, soft reset, and made 4 calls. On three of the calls, the disappearing call screen bug happened.
BINGO!

Thanks. I will report the problem to the new developer of Burt's Edition (now called Avian Edition).
Old 03-14-2009, 03:17 PM
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Has anyone tried to compress elements/images in the dialer in an attempt to get it to launch faster/smoother?
Old 03-14-2009, 03:33 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HERO

Brock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Brock1909 Send a message via MSN to Brock1909 Send a message via Yahoo to Brock1909

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2k4mach View Post
nope, ive already recieved prolly a 100 msgs just this morning and its playing the ringer for every1 recieved
damn ( well im glad you dong have the problem) i had this problem last version too.....what controls the audio response on txt meeages? if i go to sound and notifications, and go to my txt sound and hit the stop then play button it will work agiain for a short period, but then happens again....
Old 03-14-2009, 04:16 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EvoLTE,3D, Iphone 4s

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock1909 View Post
damn ( well im glad you dong have the problem) i had this problem last version too.....what controls the audio response on txt meeages? if i go to sound and notifications, and go to my txt sound and hit the stop then play button it will work agiain for a short period, but then happens again....
when i had the issue before i rebuilt the rom with the exact same specs and havent had it happen since.
i am using a mp3 as my txt notification if that makes any difference.
Old 03-14-2009, 04:26 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HERO

Brock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Brock1909 Send a message via MSN to Brock1909 Send a message via Yahoo to Brock1909

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2k4mach View Post
when i had the issue before i rebuilt the rom with the exact same specs and havent had it happen since.
i am using a mp3 as my txt notification if that makes any difference.
i have rebuilt a few times still have the problem. i am as well.
Old 03-14-2009, 05:47 PM
LMG - GEEK, VIP!!!
Pocket PC: HTC TP Pro 2 (From HTC Touch Diamond)

lawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to lawmangrant Send a message via MSN to lawmangrant Send a message via Yahoo to lawmangrant Send a message via Skype™ to lawmangrant

Just to follow up, I am running a 4.5 ROM on the Telus radio and still getting the 1012 error for the PRL update.

Is the PRL update been extracted and made available for download?
PLAN:
Everything450, w/ unlimited mobile to mobile[B]

Need Dropbox? Use my referral here!
Old 03-14-2009, 06:12 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 5
Carrier: AT&T

wmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawmangrant View Post
Just to follow up, I am running a 4.5 ROM on the Telus radio and still getting the 1012 error for the PRL update.

I don't know of anyone who has extracted the new prl yet. Did you see the earlier discussion about how the PRL Update seems to work only on the Sprint roms from Calcu's kitchens? You might check with Trident ... he said that he had done a manual update.

Last edited by wmdunn; 03-14-2009 at 06:16 PM.
Old 03-14-2009, 07:04 PM
you know ...
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D

meatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to meatgel

Quote:

Here's some stuff I found at PhoneNews:

What does an error 1012 mean?
This is the most common Vision error.
Simple Explanation: Your phone cannot get the login info it needs from Sprint's provisioning server. Usually this happens on a phone that was just activated. The solution usually is to wait. After eight to twelve hours, contact data support to troubleshoot the issue.

Detailed Explanation: Failure to IOTA (Internet Over-The-Air): While the handset was attempting to contact Sprint's HCM (Handset Configuration Manager), for the purposes of provisioning the handset with the requested NAI (Vision, Readylink, Phone-as-modem), an error occured. It does NOT specify the reason for failure

Most likely "reasons":
1. The provisioning server does not recognize the ESN/MDN combination of the phone (improperly programmed phone)
2. The subscription is not provisioned for IP services (due to improper setup or provisioning times/delays)
3. Less than ideal Sprint signal reception (provisioning does not work while roaming)
Troubleshooting steps to try: (these are assuming the subscription is properly provisioned for IP services, and the phone is programmed properly)
1. Battery removal for one or more minutes (Do not power off phone before removing battery)
2. Make sure the phone has two or more bars of signal
3. Attempt a phone call. If you cannot complete a call, the phone will not provision data services
4. Update Vision Profile (can be found at 'Menu/Settings/(Power) Vision/Update Profile')
5. Total Device Reset (erases everything, sets phone to factory defaults, requires MSL, re-programming of MDN/MSID is necessary afterwards). This step is usually done in a store or with the assistance of technical support.
An error 1012 may also have underlying issues such as other error codes that may require additional assistance from technical support.

So, try updating your profile first, then try the PRL update. Maybe that would help. Here's the link to where I found this stuff.

http://www.phonenews.com/phones/index.php/Sprint_FAQ

Sprint Evo 3D! ...

Old 03-14-2009, 07:06 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Post #37

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=59526&page=4
Old 03-14-2009, 07:31 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EvoLTE,3D, Iphone 4s

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock1909 View Post
i have rebuilt a few times still have the problem. i am as well.

are u using the generic carrier??

may seem weird but i do remember changing a couple things, when i had the problem i was running the HD manilla and generic carrier. when i rebuilt i went back to sprint and the standard manilla

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom