PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-15-2009, 08:30 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HERO
Carrier: Sprint

Brock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Brock1909 Send a message via MSN to Brock1909 Send a message via Yahoo to Brock1909
Re: [ Mar 10 \ OS 5.2.21028 v4.5 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.5, ROMs & Cabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
That is the "flash back to stock" problem, I think.
i have also had this. i flashed back to stock. hard reset an extra time on stock, then flashed back to the kitchen.
Old 03-15-2009, 08:32 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock1909 View Post
i have also had this. i flashed back to stock. hard reset an extra time on stock, then flashed back to the kitchen.
I have had to do it a couple times myself.
Old 03-15-2009, 08:46 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

gamer007 is keeping up the good workgamer007 is keeping up the good workgamer007 is keeping up the good work

Thanks for the tip, I guess it's time for me to go back to stock. Flashed with the kitchen so countless times. Finally needs a fresh start.
Old 03-15-2009, 08:54 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

marcjen is keeping up the good workmarcjen is keeping up the good workmarcjen is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamer007 View Post
Anyone have issues with the phone restarting after turning off the screen randomly? After the unexpected restart, I get no service, and almost all stock programs go kaput. I can't open the phone, calendar, etc. Tasks apparently detects low memory and refuses to open. This is the second time too after cooking with the new kitchen.

Gonna recook and see what happens.
I use Calcu's Rom and have experienced the same thing lately. Mine does randomly restart when I push the Power Button. Not every time, but atleast 3 or so times since I burned his ROM (latest).

Although after the restart everything is fine for me. I wonder if had has something to do with psShutdown being mapped to power button, or it seems to happen if I just got done sending a text, perhaps have the keyboard open?

I'll try to remember what I'm doing before I press the power button from now on.
Old 03-15-2009, 09:07 PM
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcjen View Post
I use Calcu's Rom and have experienced the same thing lately. Mine does randomly restart when I push the Power Button. Not every time, but atleast 3 or so times since I burned his ROM (latest).
It's been discussed a lot. I believe Calc said it is from skipping around from sys to sys. Easy to fix by flashing back to stock/shipped.
Old 03-15-2009, 09:17 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 5
Carrier: AT&T

wmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIP

Quote:
It's been discussed a lot. I believe Calc said it is from skipping around from sys to sys. Easy to fix by flashing back to stock/shipped.
I do flash back to stock periodically just to keep it fresh ... now if I was competent with user customization or sashimi, it would be a heck of a lot easier.
Old 03-15-2009, 09:53 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc diamond
Carrier: vzw

creedin is keeping up the good workcreedin is keeping up the good workcreedin is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to creedin Send a message via MSN to creedin

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamer007 View Post
Anyone have issues with the phone restarting after turning off the screen randomly? After the unexpected restart, I get no service, and almost all stock programs go kaput. I can't open the phone, calendar, etc. Tasks apparently detects low memory and refuses to open. This is the second time too after cooking with the new kitchen.

Gonna recook and see what happens.
yep flash back, but you might also have too much in the rom

Quote:
That is the "flash back to stock" problem, I think.
correcto

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcjen View Post

Although after the restart everything is fine for me. I wonder if had has something to do with psShutdown being mapped to power button, or it seems to happen if I just got done sending a text, perhaps have the keyboard open?

I'll try to remember what I'm doing before I press the power button from now on.
no, its not from the key mapped, flash back to stock

Quote:
yeah, its like a virus on a computer, even with a fresh install remnants can remain. little bits from the virus, or the past rom can stick and cause issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmdunn View Post
I do flash back to stock periodically just to keep it fresh ... now if I was competent with user customization or sashimi, it would be a heck of a lot easier.
read up
Old 03-15-2009, 10:40 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmdunn View Post
All the Sashimi info you need:

http://www.winmo-experts.com/viewfor...e25994571a2ea8
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-16-2009, 12:20 AM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident

Quote:
Do you think he's ever really going to release v8?

Old 03-16-2009, 12:40 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung X475>MotoROKR Z6m>Touch Diamond>TouchPRO 2
Carrier: Cingular>Verizon>ATT(current)

xTSFx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularxTSFx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularxTSFx is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

what is the setting to make the alarm clock ring more than once?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom