PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-12-2009, 12:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

bro4ever is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Mar 10 \ OS 5.2.21028 v4.5 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.5, ROMs & Cabs

This ROM is amazing...

still find a bug, keyboard keep popping up after customized TF3D

any fix for it?
Old 03-12-2009, 12:50 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by bro4ever View Post
This ROM is amazing...

still find a bug, keyboard keep popping up after customized TF3D

any fix for it?
Pretty sure that happens because of the way HD Manilla loads, so it's not really a 'bug'.
Old 03-12-2009, 12:52 PM
N00b
Carrier: Telus

money_32 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by savage25rcracer View Post
do u know which post it was in, the one that was in the sys i cant seam to get working maybe im doing something wrong. iv cooked many roms with your syses pm me and maybe you can help me out. im not getting past first splash(touch diamond with red text{xip issue}) thanks
are you getting an integer overflow error with g'reloc? if so, check out the first post on this page:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...=54678&page=68

that fixed my problem (thanks conflipper, dan-htc-touch). so far the 21176 sys (using kitchen v4.5) runs ok. the honeycomb is smoother. IE is better too. haven't done much with it (just msn, email, txt, youtube, opera mostly).

i can post the sys later when i get home from work if you like.

and thanks calcu for all the hard work!
Old 03-12-2009, 02:35 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

vboyz103 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvboyz103 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvboyz103 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Can someone please explain to me why with kitchen 4.5 I only have 90ish MB of storage? With previous kitchen (4.1 for example) I have more than 100 MB in storage.
Old 03-12-2009, 03:36 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marley View Post
creedin,
I know my phone takes about 3min+ to boot past that screen on the 76 sys (I am assuming that is what you intended or the 69). Just when I am ready to soft reset it works. I believe this may have to do with the splash animation I am going to disable it and see if it works better.

@DbLoCk3NiNe
I believe the cab is there when I use this I get a folder called "cabs" it has pictureamail in it.
i gave it a solid 10 minutes and it never left the boot screen...i'll try again tonight. thanks

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 03-12-2009, 04:00 PM
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by meatgel View Post
Have you tried this? This newest build seems to work great on my phone.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=59892
While this cab/tweak does an awesome job of fixing the light sensor during calls, it unfortunately does not fix the disappearing in-call screen. Still looking for a fix for this annoying problem.
Old 03-12-2009, 04:39 PM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident

So far everything is going remarkably well with this ROM.
My first issue to come up is that using SSMaPa, I get an error on the init that says that the Manila.exe is too small.
Any ideas on how to get this to work?
Any alternatives to get the calendar and contacts links to go to PI8.5?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pc_capture21.jpg (154.5 KB, 21 views) Click for barcode!

Old 03-12-2009, 04:41 PM
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
So far everything is going remarkably well with this ROM.
My first issue to come up is that using SSMaPa, I get an error on the init that says that the Manila.exe is too small.
Any ideas on how to get this to work?
Any alternatives to get the calendar and contacts links to go to PI8.5?
SSMAPA does not work with the HD manila.

*edit* Touchcal is a nice calendar replacement that will map itself to the calendar button. iContacts is a nice contacts replacement.

*edit* All these problems will become obsolete very soon when the TF3D 2 is released.

Last edited by Drybonz; 03-12-2009 at 04:43 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-12-2009, 04:46 PM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
SSMAPA does not work with the HD manila.

*edit* Touchcal is a nice calendar replacement that will map itself to the calendar button. iContacts is a nice contacts replacement.

*edit* All these problems will become obsolete very soon when the TF3D 2 is released.
Then I'll just live with it for now.
Does this mean that the new TF3D will replace all these things or that SSMaPa will work with it?
FTR- I did have SSMaPa working with another ROM that used HD Manila. It looks like this ROM is only using the People Tab from HD Manila?
Old 03-12-2009, 04:50 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
Then I'll just live with it for now.
Does this mean that the new TF3D will replace all these things or that SSMaPa will work with it?
FTR- I did have SSMaPa working with another ROM that used HD Manila. It looks like this ROM is only using the People Tab from HD Manila?
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=486471

The new TF3D has a really nice calendar and contacts features that you will probably not want to replace any more.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom