PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-11-2009, 03:02 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Feb 4 \ OS 5.2.21109/21139 v4.3 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.4, ROMs & Cabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by iggy View Post
Hi Drybonz, the stock rom I used is from tobeychris's how to Unlocking http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=36062 and has I said it worked perfectly with stock and any other ROM I used even Calc's.
Somebody (Indagroove, maybe? Can't remember) wrote a piece around here somewhere about why flashing back to shipped will work when flashing back to stock did not. You can search it up if you want. I am done trying to make a case for it.

Sorry, I couldn't help you more. I hope you are able to fix it.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-11-2009, 03:03 PM
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by kill_dano View Post
Cooked with voip unchecked
Cool... that would have been my first advice. Next would be to try this...

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=481495
Old 02-11-2009, 03:05 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by siptang1227 View Post
My phone froze permanently today after installing picture mail from sprint and touch response cab. Never happened like this before. I soft resetted and several times and yet same result. What happens is that it will show initial start up touch diamond screen then go into never ending black screen...

anyone here that experienced this kind of problem?
Like it is trying to launch TouchFlo but can't?

If yes, there could be a million things causing this. Did you flash recently, if yes, give us some more info on your rom. Have you added any apps or made any major similar changes to your software? If yes, give us more info.
Old 02-11-2009, 03:09 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

dkotoric is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
My phone froze permanently today after installing picture mail from sprint and touch response cab. Never happened like this before. I soft resetted and several times and yet same result. What happens is that it will show initial start up touch diamond screen then go into never ending black screen...

Yes this is the first Rom that I have experianced the same problem I had to do a hard reset and after a while it did it again. I have reflashed the rom from the kitchen again and it has not happened yet for 2 days now.
Old 02-11-2009, 04:36 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

siptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
Like it is trying to launch TouchFlo but can't?

If yes, there could be a million things causing this. Did you flash recently, if yes, give us some more info on your rom. Have you added any apps or made any major similar changes to your software? If yes, give us more info.
I hard resetted with nothing else on there.
It's the touch response cab for sure because i tried different apps with it and flashed about 4 times in process...

dkotoric - let me know if something click for ya. I'll be sure to do the same.
thanks

Siptang
Old 02-11-2009, 06:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

nitefall is just getting started

Something strange is going on and I don't know if its the fault of S2P or if its the rom/ windows media to be specific.
Anyway when I start S2P WMP also starts up with it no biggie right? But if I close WMP then my bluetooth controls wont work on my headset... kind of annoying is all.
I don't mind using the music player in TFL3D but S2P sounds louder and just overall clearer to me and also doesnt add all my ringtones to the library lol

If anyone has an answer I would appreciate it

Thanks
Old 02-11-2009, 06:55 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

siptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitefall View Post
Something strange is going on and I don't know if its the fault of S2P or if its the rom/ windows media to be specific.
Anyway when I start S2P WMP also starts up with it no biggie right? But if I close WMP then my bluetooth controls wont work on my headset... kind of annoying is all.
I don't mind using the music player in TFL3D but S2P sounds louder and just overall clearer to me and also doesnt add all my ringtones to the library lol

If anyone has an answer I would appreciate it

Thanks
have you tried a hard reset?
Old 02-11-2009, 07:45 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
edit.

Bug found.

My phone froze permanently today after installing touch response cab. (similar to haptic feedback)
Tried this twice with same results. Any fix on this?

Original

Never happened like this before. I soft resetted and several times and yet same result. What happens is that it will show initial start up touch diamond screen then go into never ending black screen...

i just enabled touch response today... no issues as of yet... but i'll report back if it goes wonky on me.

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 02-11-2009, 07:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Bell Canada

iggy is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
Somebody (Indagroove, maybe? Can't remember) wrote a piece around here somewhere about why flashing back to shipped will work when flashing back to stock did not. You can search it up if you want. I am done trying to make a case for it.

Sorry, I couldn't help you more. I hope you are able to fix it.
Thanks anyways drybonz, much appreaciated. Unfortunately I have no idea how to get the shipped ROM so guess I am SOL unless Calc has any other ideas, so we'll see in a couple of days.

As of Dec. 10:
OMJs 6.5 ROM w/HTC Sense - and loving it.
Old 02-11-2009, 09:12 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by nautica2450 View Post
i just enabled touch response today... no issues as of yet... but i'll report back if it goes wonky on me.
hey can you upload your version of touch response?
perhaps it's a different version then one that I tried.

I like Calc's rom because his customizations are much to my likings.
I'm a big fan of mighty's rom but I wanted little bit of "flash" lol.

Thanks for responding Nautica.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom