PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-11-2009, 09:44 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: not
Carrier: sPriNt

codyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to codyppc
Re: [ Feb 4 \ OS 5.2.21109/21139 v4.3 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.4, ROMs & Cabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
Launch with "Calkulin's HTC Kitchen.cmd".
that's the key. using doggys in the past, when i opened up kitchen and saw build os i thought it was the same.

starting with Calkulins HTV kitchen.cmd did the trick.

Thanks, Cody
PDA's I've owned/used in order... (retentions loves me)... nextel i930, BB 7100i, PPC-6700 (apache), treo 700p, PPC-6700, treo 700wx, PPC-6800 (mogul), PPC-6900 (touch), treo 755p, PPC-6900 (touch), BB 8130 (Pearl),PPC-6800 (mogul), BB 8330 (Curve) Diamond, treo 800w, Touch Pro, BB 8330 (Curve)
Old 02-11-2009, 09:45 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by codyppc View Post
that's the key. using doggys in the past, when i opened up kitchen and saw build os i thought it was the same.

starting with Calkulins HTV kitchen.cmd did the trick.

Thanks, Cody
Yes, some of the other kitchens launch with buildOS.

*edit* btw, I always get a chuckle from your avatar.
Old 02-11-2009, 09:47 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

kill_dano is just getting started

GGrrr I got some time today to play with media stuff and I got frustrated with 4.3

Bluetooth seems a little buggy compared to 4.2 which worked flawlessly. It doesn't connect with my headphones on A2DP when selecting wireless stereo in BT devices. I have to mess with it for a few minutes to get it to connect. (turn BT on and off and re-pair and such)

Also I have a Sony Ericsson Bluetooth watch and it used to function well under 4.2, but on 4.3 it is randomly disconnecting and not as responsive when remote controling the phone.

Sprint TV launches and plays the intro video, but I can't get it to play anything form the channels. it stawls after opening the folders and it just says loading on all the channels forever.

Youtube app says cannot play video on all videos.

And then there is that damn issue with Opera not scrolling properly in landscape.
Old 02-11-2009, 09:51 AM
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by kill_dano View Post

Youtube app says cannot play video on all videos.

Got Voip?
Old 02-11-2009, 09:52 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
And then there is that damn issue with Opera not scrolling properly in landscape.
This would be a problem with the Opera build.
Old 02-11-2009, 12:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Got Voip?
Cooked with voip unchecked
Old 02-11-2009, 12:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Calc is on vacation for a couple weeks. No you can't install just the curtain. If you do a search over at XDA developers you will find the cab installer.
I'm using the S2A with out curtain. Am I missing something good? What does the curtain have? Is it just some black bars?
Old 02-11-2009, 12:27 PM
you know ...
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D

meatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to meatgel

Quote:
I'm using the S2A with out curtain. Am I missing something good? What does the curtain have? Is it just some black bars?
I guess the curtain would be important if you hit keys with your face when you're on the phone. I don't use it. It would be personal preference.

Sprint Evo 3D! ...

Old 02-11-2009, 02:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Bell Canada

iggy is just getting started

Quote:
There is a difference between stock and shipped.

*edit* I'm with Egriffin above... can't recall having seen the shipped Bell floating around. You might have to do some digging.

I suggest asking about it here:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=57013
Hi Drybonz, the stock rom I used is from tobeychris's how to Unlocking http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=36062 and has I said it worked perfectly with stock and any other ROM I used even Calc's.

As of Dec. 10:
OMJs 6.5 ROM w/HTC Sense - and loving it.
Old 02-11-2009, 02:14 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

siptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

edit.

Bug found.

My phone froze permanently today after installing touch response cab. (similar to haptic feedback)
Tried this twice with same results. Any fix on this?

Original

Never happened like this before. I soft resetted and several times and yet same result. What happens is that it will show initial start up touch diamond screen then go into never ending black screen...

anyone here that experienced this kind of problem?

Last edited by siptang1227; 02-11-2009 at 03:53 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom