PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-23-2009, 09:02 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC ONE
Carrier: Ting

Mystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Jan 19 \ OS 5.2.21109 v4.2 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.4, ROMs & Cabs

I'm going to try the kitchen right now, Thanks Calcu.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-23-2009, 09:03 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: iPhone 4G
Carrier: Telus

SmknJoe knows their stuffSmknJoe knows their stuffSmknJoe knows their stuffSmknJoe knows their stuffSmknJoe knows their stuffSmknJoe knows their stuff

Flashed over to my Telus Diamond - so far, so good. The ONLY thing that I feel its missing is the slide to answer - Loved it!
Old 01-23-2009, 09:12 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmknJoe View Post
Flashed over to my Telus Diamond - so far, so good. The ONLY thing that I feel its missing is the slide to answer - Loved it!
You should build one with the kitchen. The option for slide to answer is there along with plenty of other options for customization.

It doesn't take long to figure out and it is a good thing to know how to do if you flash your phone often, as I'm sure you do.
Old 01-23-2009, 09:22 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: iPhone 4G

SmknJoe knows their stuffSmknJoe knows their stuffSmknJoe knows their stuffSmknJoe knows their stuffSmknJoe knows their stuffSmknJoe knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
You should build one with the kitchen. The option for slide to answer is there along with plenty of other options for customization.

It doesn't take long to figure out and it is a good thing to know how to do if you flash your phone often, as I'm sure you do.
Yeah, I'm gonna spend some time this weekend and read up on making roms..... How hard can it be?

lol.

I found the cab for the s2a that I was looking for.....

I did run into a small problem - I have a cab that automatically installs my exchange server info for my push mail - it wouldnt run!....just freezes up. No biggy, it takes two sec's to put it in manually...
Old 01-23-2009, 09:41 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmknJoe View Post
Yeah, I'm gonna spend some time this weekend and read up on making roms..... How hard can it be?
Another one joins the dark side... muahahahaha.
Old 01-23-2009, 10:34 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

dkotoric is becoming a great contributor

will trey preview 2 now
Old 01-23-2009, 11:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

kill_dano is just getting started

So, how is this new scrolling from 6.5 better than touchflo?
Old 01-24-2009, 12:16 AM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident

I'm using the Sprint4.2 ROM (premade) and have started having a strange issue. The only sound that comes from the phone when the phone rings is (as near as I can tell) "Alert- Soft".
When I select from any of the Settings GUIs [TF3D tab, Settings;Sounds/Notifications, PhoneWeaver, etc.] everything looks right. The sounds all play correctly when I press the play button.
I have had an occasional bug where I would try to set a ringtone and I would get an error message that said that the file was corrupt or unavailable- obviously wrong. A soft reset fixed it.
A soft reset sometimes fixes this issue also, but not always. And it always comes back.

I'm about to try the new 4.2.1 Preview- but wanted to know if anyone else had seen this issue.
-------------
Flashed the new ROM [Prev2]. Really amazing. A few things I've noticed.
The music tab now has a link to the Sprint Music Store. But it doesn't work correctly. Directs me to a page that says it's sending me somewhere, but never does. Don't really care as I've never used the Sprint Music Store- but anyway...
The file structure in the root directory looks different. Just thought I'd notice...
Everything goes crazy fast. I'll have time to do some work on this tomorrow.
And I downloaded the newest kitchen as well- I think I'm going to dive into that this weekend.

Last edited by Trident; 01-24-2009 at 01:20 AM.
Old 01-24-2009, 01:32 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

citats is keeping up the good workcitats is keeping up the good work

I have played around messed it up played some more I now have a personalized rom that is right for me... Thanks to Drybonz for suggesting this kitchen ( had thought about it previously but felt over whelmed)
and a big thanks to you Calcu!
Storage after flash 106.22 mb still 80mb free after installing my spb and resco apps.
Old 01-24-2009, 01:45 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Diamond

Dreading is keeping up the good workDreading is keeping up the good work

Please forgive this question, but I am wading into cooking waters for the first time ever - I am a little confused about the manila options. I understand that I'm selecting the appearance, but I'm confused about why there are more options for landscape than portrait. If I select "Telus" then do I automatically have manila for landscape and portrait? Also, would this be compatible with Background4Allpages? I know there's been some conflicts with Juggalo's manila and Background4Allpages.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom