View Single Post
Old 01-24-2009, 12:16 AM
Trident
The Source of Power

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident
Re: [ Jan 19 \ OS 5.2.21109 v4.2 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.4, ROMs & Cabs

I'm using the Sprint4.2 ROM (premade) and have started having a strange issue. The only sound that comes from the phone when the phone rings is (as near as I can tell) "Alert- Soft".
When I select from any of the Settings GUIs [TF3D tab, Settings;Sounds/Notifications, PhoneWeaver, etc.] everything looks right. The sounds all play correctly when I press the play button.
I have had an occasional bug where I would try to set a ringtone and I would get an error message that said that the file was corrupt or unavailable- obviously wrong. A soft reset fixed it.
A soft reset sometimes fixes this issue also, but not always. And it always comes back.

I'm about to try the new 4.2.1 Preview- but wanted to know if anyone else had seen this issue.
-------------
Flashed the new ROM [Prev2]. Really amazing. A few things I've noticed.
The music tab now has a link to the Sprint Music Store. But it doesn't work correctly. Directs me to a page that says it's sending me somewhere, but never does. Don't really care as I've never used the Sprint Music Store- but anyway...
The file structure in the root directory looks different. Just thought I'd notice...
Everything goes crazy fast. I'll have time to do some work on this tomorrow.
And I downloaded the newest kitchen as well- I think I'm going to dive into that this weekend.

Last edited by Trident; 01-24-2009 at 01:20 AM.