PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-16-2009, 08:27 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Apr 15 \ 21042 & 21210 v4.6.1 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.6 & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by w0rdie View Post
Is the bug that keeps 'Start Recording' from being in the phone menu resolved? (For the in-call recorder)

The only thing that will keep the start recording greyed out is if you select any other dialer but the regular S2A(without curtain)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
Slightly OT:
While the 7z compression seems to render smaller files, the 7z GUI/app is slow as molasses in extracting. I just found that using WinRAR to extract is worlds faster than the 7z extractor.
[/Rant]

Zip & RAR are faster extracting but when you are the one uploading things, 50MB in compression difference is a lot of wasted time for me waiting for the upload to finish, so I'll take size over speed

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-16-2009, 08:57 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community

Thanks for the update calku. The black screen camera bug is still present with my HD manila build. It's more of a minor inconvenience, but I thought I'd let you know. Also agree with you on .7z. I'll take a smaller download size over a slightly faster extracting time.
Old 04-16-2009, 09:46 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HERO

Brock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Brock1909 Send a message via MSN to Brock1909 Send a message via Yahoo to Brock1909

ok, finally have my stuff set the way i want it. just waiting on the changelog so i can recook my rom. to basically the same as the one im using.

but how is battery life for everyone? mine is terrible, it was much better on the 4.5 kitchen. even wit the extra battery cab installed. i can literally watch my battery drain percent by percent. not even getting 10% an hour, been off the charger for 3.5 hours, at 48%. anyone else having terrible battery life.

and i feel the same about the Zip/RAR being much more beneficial.

and when setting your contact card in settings for TF3d (TP2) you cannot access the Album, but have to take a pic.
Old 04-16-2009, 10:03 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: sprint htc diamond
Carrier: sprint

sybe is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock1909 View Post
ok, finally have my stuff set the way i want it. just waiting on the changelog so i can recook my rom. to basically the same as the one im using.

but how is battery life for everyone? mine is terrible, it was much better on the 4.5 kitchen. even wit the extra battery cab installed. i can literally watch my battery drain percent by percent. not even getting 10% an hour, been off the charger for 3.5 hours, at 48%. anyone else having terrible battery life.

and i feel the same about the Zip/RAR being much more beneficial.

and when setting your contact card in settings for TF3d (TP2) you cannot access the Album, but have to take a pic.

Never mind his hard work in creating the kitchen, lets instead complain about how he is uploading the files.

Calkulin I apologies that some people are so ungrateful.

Thank you for your hard work on these kitchens as it the foundation to many of the roms we use today.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 04-16-2009, 10:10 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: CDMA Diamond

Sailrace is keeping up the good workSailrace is keeping up the good work

So here is my question related to 6.5.

Is everyone else noticing that the standard windows Ring notification is trying to pop up, even when S2A is being used? It's more of an annoyance than anything, and it may just be because this is all still Beta, but maybe there is an easy way of turning that off.

I've also added the TitaniumWeather cab. Is there any reason i couldn't cook this into an OEM?
Old 04-16-2009, 10:13 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HERO

Brock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Brock1909 Send a message via MSN to Brock1909 Send a message via Yahoo to Brock1909

Quote:
Originally Posted by sybe View Post
Never mind his hard work in creating the kitchen, lets instead complain about how he is uploading the files.

Calkulin I apologies that some people are so ungrateful.

Thank you for your hard work on these kitchens as it the foundation to many of the roms we use today.
yeah becuase i have never thanked him before..right?? its constructive feedback from someone who has used his kitchens for a long time. as well as a simple question for other users of the rom.

and where did i complain about his uploading the files?? i was simply stating that i have my rom the way i want it, and will wait for the changelog to reflash.

ungrateful?? from a noob who hasnt thanked nor been thanked at all....nice post buddy..dont worry ill throw a thanks on your stupid post to make you feel loved
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-16-2009, 10:46 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: CDMA Diamond

Sailrace is keeping up the good workSailrace is keeping up the good work

Can we try and keep this civil and about the ROM's and Programs. Nobody would be in this thread if they didn't appreciate everything that Calk does. There is absolutely no need to turn this into some sort of b*tch session.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-16-2009, 10:53 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Droid Eris
Carrier: Verizon

bartjo06 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
It is not a rhodium issue. intx, if you want I can post a zipped up canvas and dialer packages from Calc's latest kitchen.
Thanks for clairifying Bonz. By the way, your new rom looks great, might have to give it a try!
Old 04-16-2009, 11:01 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartjo06 View Post
Thanks for clairifying Bonz. By the way, your new rom looks great, might have to give it a try!
Thanks... let me know what you think of it.

As I posted in the blog and faq on the front page of my rom thread, Calkulin's kitchen is the reason I am able to produce that rom, so if you like it, thank Calkulin.
Old 04-16-2009, 11:09 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

ilestdevil is a n00b

Need help not sure whats happening. When i flashed the rom it worked normal for a few hours till next day. I found my phone turned off, when i turned it on i got tons of errors from finger keybord not working error or screen resolution error. So i reflash it and it works for a while then starts to freeze up and shuts off again and constantly does it. The errors keep coming and changing to error skin not found and so on. Any idea why? o.o

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom