Sailrace
Regular 'Geeker

Sailrace is keeping up the good workSailrace is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Mar 10 \ OS 5.2.21028 v4.5 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.5, ROMs & Cabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by binder7 View Post
How many people are also ecperiencing this problem with the phone not ringing on an incoming call. Mine keeps resetting this ringer to Ring-WindowsMobile. It displays the incoming call screen but no sound. On one of the previous kitchens i was able to fix this problem by leaving the Rintone Enhacement unchecked. However new releases of the kitchen do not have this option and are causeing me the same problem. Any advice. I love everything about this rom, however it is almost useless if my phone wont ring. haha

So i've just confirmed that it works again. I was having the exact same issue over the weekend. I tried different SYS versions, tried all sorts of options, and then tried one last thing that seems to have worked.

The two main items i don't select in BuildOS are NoData and 3Row SMS Input. I also decied to leave voice command out of this one as i realised i never use it. But i don't think voice command has anything to do with it.

I am now using the 21042 SYS, and the Standard Manila with Sprint Theme. I'm more interested in stability then bleeding edge of TP2 or HD