PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-08-2009, 08:42 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Mar 10 \ OS 5.2.21028 v4.5 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.5, ROMs & Cabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
Showaco's program launcher has been updated. Now compatible with manila start menu.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=487192

It worked in the 4.0 version but I was hoping in 4.1 he fixed the all programs soft key not displaying but it looks like it still has issues, so for now, when used in the kitchen, it will still disable the manila start menu until that is fixed

Old 04-08-2009, 10:04 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

Ok, last RC kitchen before final release, so hopefully I didn't break anything

Calkulin's Diamond 21042 Kitchen (v4.6) RC5

Calkulin's Diamond 21042 TP2 ROM (v4.6) RC5
This post has been thanked 14 times.
Old 04-08-2009, 10:09 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One

chino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to chino331 Send a message via Skype™ to chino331

Quote:
Originally Posted by siptang1227 View Post
I see, your from Orlando? (I went to UCF for couple of years before I moved to gainesville.) How is new topaz rom? What phone are u using it for? Isn't it for touch hd?
I went to UCF also! Lived in some student apts right next to UCF for 4 years! I miss Orlando!

GO KNIGHTS! lol
Old 04-08-2009, 10:11 PM
VIP Member

chino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calkulin View Post

Calkulin's Diamond 21042 Kitchen (v4.6) RC5

Calkulin's Diamond 21042 TP2 ROM (v4.6) RC5

Hey Calku, is myunspace having problems? I clicked on your kitchen link and it's just sitting there... tried a few times, this last time sitting trying to load for the past 3 min!

Ah I guess it's just slow and I'm not being patient enough! Finally got to it and now downloading

Last edited by chino331; 04-08-2009 at 10:15 PM.
Old 04-08-2009, 10:19 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC ONE
Carrier: Ting

Mystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the community

Thanks Calkulin, Downloading now!
Old 04-08-2009, 11:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: sprint htc diamond
Carrier: sprint

sybe is becoming a great contributor

calkulin for the final release are you going for the new port of the tp2 manila or are you planning to do a new kitchen when its ready?
Old 04-09-2009, 12:11 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calkulin View Post
Thanks, Calc.

Do we need to remove anything besides voice command for 21028 to work with this one? I'm getting errors again.

*edit* I'm guessing it's something to do with the Rhodium Ringtones maybe? Not quite sure how to fix...

Last edited by Drybonz; 04-09-2009 at 12:27 AM.
Old 04-09-2009, 12:32 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

siptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by chino331 View Post
I went to UCF also! Lived in some student apts right next to UCF for 4 years! I miss Orlando!

GO KNIGHTS! lol
haha nice, was it knight crossing or CVI?

wow, new kitchen coming soon!! can't wait!
Old 04-09-2009, 01:01 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Cooked one up with the 21042 sys for the time being. Couldn't get 21028 or 21038 going.

T-Mobile manila would not launch. Rebuilt with old style TP2. That one launched ok. Seems like the T-Mobile still needs work.
Old 04-09-2009, 01:02 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by siptang1227 View Post
haha nice, was it knight crossing or CVI?

wow, new kitchen coming soon!! can't wait!
Knights Crossing was across the street from UCF - I lived next to it in Boardwalk apartments!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom