PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-26-2009, 12:44 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EvoLTE,3D, Iphone 4s
Carrier: Sprint

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach
Re: [ Last kitchen is up ] Calkulin's Kitchen & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by timtlm View Post
Hey, been out of the scene for a while. Really sad to see calc go, everything he has done has been so great.

I have a question about storage memory. I am using the latest 6.5 rom, and the total storage memory is 76mb, and I only have 16mb free. I have only installed spb mobile shell to the device, and about 3 other programs to internal storage. I thought that total storage memory used to be over 100mb back when I was flashing 6.1 roms. Is this the normal amount of storage memory I should be expecting? Also, which gets used when installing to the device, storage or program memory? thanks

i have 80.56 storage on my 6.5 rom with manilla 2.1 cooked in it.

only programs ive got installed are resco, gps radar, and arcsoft, along with some manilla mods and gadgetfreaks taskbar icons

got 25.44mb free

Last edited by 2k4mach; 08-26-2009 at 11:29 AM.
Old 08-26-2009, 11:22 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

timtlm is keeping up the good worktimtlm is keeping up the good worktimtlm is keeping up the good work

Thanks, I have another question. When I disable the HTC phone skin, the stock dialer is missing the call history list / contact list. Also, when you start typing in letters to find a contact, nothing comes up. And, there is just a blank menu option under call history when you press the right soft key (menu). Any way to fix this?
Old 08-26-2009, 11:28 AM
SIR Flash-a-lot
Pocket PC: Hero

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Ok I have run into a couple issues in the last few builds.

Anyone having their ring and vibrate quit randomly? For some reason after the phone runs through out the day, it quits ringing and vibrating. The only thing that fixes it is a soft reset.

Also I have noticed that when using the nikoan keyboard that sometimes when i hit space, it doesnt put a space, I have to hit it again.

Thanks.

Thats how sweet the signal is in my office!!
Old 08-26-2009, 12:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: sprint htc diamond
Carrier: sprint

sybe is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbussen View Post
Ok I have run into a couple issues in the last few builds.

Anyone having their ring and vibrate quit randomly? For some reason after the phone runs through out the day, it quits ringing and vibrating. The only thing that fixes it is a soft reset.

Also I have noticed that when using the nikoan keyboard that sometimes when i hit space, it doesnt put a space, I have to hit it again.

Thanks.
This might be viewed as a pointless comment but have you been doing a flash to shipped and clearing storage?

If you are still having issues with the new 2.1 keyboard try the oem from XDA or see if they have a solution in nikoan's 2.1 thread.
Old 08-26-2009, 12:40 PM
SIR Flash-a-lot
Pocket PC: Hero

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by sybe View Post
This might be viewed as a pointless comment but have you been doing a flash to shipped and clearing storage?

If you are still having issues with the new 2.1 keyboard try the oem from XDA or see if they have a solution in nikoan's 2.1 thread.
Yep, flashing back to shipped is the only way to go. Ill check over in his thread.

EDIT: Looks like the space issue is known over at nikoan. Looks like he is working on a fix.

Last edited by KBZL; 08-26-2009 at 12:44 PM.
Old 08-26-2009, 02:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch alltel diamond
Carrier: Alltel (now Verizon)

inferno1 is becoming a great contributor

does anyone else get this message when trying to send/receive MMS

In order to send/download MMS messages the current active connection may be closed.....

does anyone know why i am getting this and how to stop it, I cant send or recieve messages
Old 08-26-2009, 03:48 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch
Carrier: attel

eastside08 is a n00b

i have a question. I installed the previous version of calkulin and in wondering if it will erase all of my data on my diamond
Old 08-26-2009, 03:56 PM
A Geek For Eons
Pocket PC: Photon, Xoom
Carrier: Sprint/US, Airtel/India, Telus/Canada

willysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on repwillysp is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastside08 View Post
i have a question. I installed the previous version of calkulin and in wondering if it will erase all of my data on my diamond
If you're asking if flashing the new version will erase all your data, then answer = YES. Back up all data first!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-26-2009, 04:22 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

Here's a cab & OEM to enable the phone softkeys in 6.5(haven't tried it on 6.1)

This post has been thanked 11 times.
Old 08-26-2009, 04:35 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Bell

omnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuff

Thanks Calk Was just about to OEM myself.

Once again I wish you the best. Many people don't realize how much time and effort you put in around here and throughout the community in general.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom