PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-04-2009, 02:47 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Hero & Touch Diamond
Carrier: Cellular South

PMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Coming Soon] Calkulin's Visual HTC Kitchen & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcopmanx View Post
Good call. Yeah, that screwed YouTube up for me before. I was having an issue where YouTube wouldn't let me scroll the videos so I deleted that folder and reflashed and didn't have a problem after that.
Ok I knew to delete the old YouTube folder but that didnt seem to work. You are saying I have to re-flash the rom after deleting it?

PMD ROMz - Please hit the Thanks button if I've helped you!
Old 09-04-2009, 03:10 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by powe6563 View Post
Ok I knew to delete the old YouTube folder but that didnt seem to work. You are saying I have to re-flash the rom after deleting it?
I don't think it's necessary to reflash but normally I delete the youtube folder and other folders in programs folder, etc that are left over from other roms before I flash back to shipped.
Old 09-04-2009, 03:49 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

xcopmanx is keeping up the good workxcopmanx is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
I don't think it's necessary to reflash but normally I delete the youtube folder and other folders in programs folder, etc that are left over from other roms before I flash back to shipped.
Yeah, I don't know if it was necessary, but I was in a mood and decided to do it anyway. lol. Are you having the scrolling issue or something else, powe?
Old 09-04-2009, 05:14 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Hero & Touch Diamond
Carrier: Cellular South

PMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcopmanx View Post
Yeah, I don't know if it was necessary, but I was in a mood and decided to do it anyway. lol. Are you having the scrolling issue or something else, powe?
I've been getting that "This Video cannot be played" error every time.
Old 09-04-2009, 05:55 PM
ICE
Pocket PC: Motorola Everything
Carrier: Big RED

smiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to smiznith

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
great review riley! hows the battery life?
Old 09-04-2009, 06:24 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by smiznith View Post
great review riley! hows the battery life?
its on par with the other roms I use regularly. i see typical draws of 5/6% an hour, sometimes more with light to moderate usage. If I use the internet for good amount of time (hour plus), or make several calls, not so good but expected I am really looking forward to this kitchen.
Old 09-05-2009, 03:32 PM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

im using the calk 23017 rom and using smartlock to set the keylock when it dims, but how do I change the background seen during the 6.5 keylock?
Old 09-05-2009, 04:05 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EvoLTE,3D, Iphone 4s
Carrier: Sprint

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach

use the JMZ lockscreen changer.
Old 09-05-2009, 04:23 PM

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

i don't think that came with the rom and I can't find a working link for jmz lockscreen changer anywhere, can you up a cab?
Old 09-05-2009, 04:29 PM

Also, is there a manilla file(s) I can replace to get the scrollbar icons to look like the ones on the first page of this tread instead of the boring gray tf3d2 ones?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom