PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-20-2009, 10:04 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EvoLTE,3D, Iphone 4s
Carrier: Sprint

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach
Re: [ Jun 12 \ 21051 & 21812 v4.9 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.6 & ROMs

i was getting some odd behavior from the stock 6.5 dialer. i had forgotten to run the enable phone skin cab. i was trying to dial a # with the stock dialer and it froze after 2 #'s and wouldnt respond to any other touches. it closed with no issues though.
Old 06-21-2009, 11:03 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond
Carrier: China Telecomm

tatcc is a n00b

Waiting
Old 06-21-2009, 11:48 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 5
Carrier: AT&T

wmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatcc View Post
Waiting

For what? Calcu already posted the links to 5.0 preview, and Zeddicus has them in his post on the previous page ...
Old 06-22-2009, 09:27 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One

chino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to chino331 Send a message via Skype™ to chino331

I know I've seen this somewhere before but I can't find it... How can I enable Opera to rotate into landscape when I tilt the phone? I think I need to go into HKLM>SOFTWARE>OPERA>GSENSOR... but from there I'm not sure on what to change. I only see 2 options, Default and IdleTime.
Old 06-22-2009, 10:05 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by chino331 View Post
I know I've seen this somewhere before but I can't find it... How can I enable Opera to rotate into landscape when I tilt the phone? I think I need to go into HKLM>SOFTWARE>OPERA>GSENSOR... but from there I'm not sure on what to change. I only see 2 options, Default and IdleTime.

Don't use the battery saver cab and it will still auto rotate but if you really want to know, idletime is what controls it

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-22-2009, 10:09 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustan-tech View Post
Hi, Calc

I build a new Rom with your preview of the kitchen 5.0 re-release everything works great as expected except there is still the YouTube "Error: Cannot Play this Video" problem. I can't seem to fix it no matter what i do?

Mustan-Tech.

The YouTube error was because I fixed the IE crashing on flash enabled websites that I've noticed on the last couple of 6.5 SYS on the reupload but it broke YouTube, so I'll reupload one with both issues fixed shortly
Old 06-22-2009, 10:23 AM
VIP Member

SOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIP

glad to see i wasn't the only one still having youtube troubles after the 5.0 preview, i was starting to think it was something in my SYS.

thanks as always calc!
Old 06-22-2009, 10:28 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One

chino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributionschino331 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to chino331 Send a message via Skype™ to chino331

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calkulin View Post
Don't use the battery saver cab and it will still auto rotate but if you really want to know, idletime is what controls it
I cooked w/o the battery cabs so that's not it. Do you know what's supposed to go into IdleTime to enable it to rotate?
Old 06-22-2009, 01:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

tamago is just getting started

5.0 is acting wierd for me. i get cprog error, 6.5 chrome doesnt show, the bg for apps are grey color which interferes with white icons/pictures/menu. i dont add any manila files while building kitchen.
Old 06-22-2009, 04:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

mjhuffer is keeping up the good workmjhuffer is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by chino331 View Post
I cooked w/o the battery cabs so that's not it. Do you know what's supposed to go into IdleTime to enable it to rotate?
just drop the value down to around 1000 ms which is 0003e8 in hex. You can play around with the hex value to get different variations. If that doesn't work try a soft reset. If that doesn't work then i have no idea. I use the new beta opera and its rotate function is so much better. I personally really like the new Opera.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom