PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-19-2009, 04:38 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Jun 12 \ 21051 & 21812 v4.9 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.6 & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by knilob View Post
Are these items fixed in the current kitchen, or are you waiting till the new version is ready? I'd like to get my YouTube channel working again.

They are fixed in the upcoming kitchen, which I'm about to post the preview for

Quote:
Originally Posted by indagroove View Post
I'm not sure why, but when I was using the Tachi dialer, my kitchen was breaking the rgu. I had to convert the rgu to provxml to get it to take.

What's probably happening is that it's getting overwritten by another rgu in your kitchen, convert the default.hv & user.hv and see what's getting written to the registry

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-19-2009, 05:06 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

Here's a preview of v5.0, I made the device specific kitchen cmd very easy to use & simple now, so it will only build ROMs, use the HTC cmd to access the rest of kitchen menu(old style). I also redid a lot of the OEMs to fix some issues I noticed and updated some OEMs like S2U2, new taskbar icons, etc

Last edited by Calkulin; 06-19-2009 at 09:48 PM.
This post has been thanked 9 times.
Old 06-19-2009, 05:11 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EvoLTE,3D, Iphone 4s

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach

thnx calk, i just got home to find new kitchen goodness hehe
Old 06-19-2009, 05:15 PM
you know ...
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D

meatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to meatgel

YEA! Gives me something to do at work!!!!!

Sprint Evo 3D! ...

Old 06-19-2009, 05:18 PM
AWOL
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2 and Samsung Moment

indagroove is keeping up the good workindagroove is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calkulin View Post

What's probably happening is that it's getting overwritten by another rgu in your kitchen, convert the default.hv & user.hv and see what's getting written to the registry

You're prolly right, but a simple rgu to provxml conversion solves the issue for me, and is much easier that trying to determine what's overwriting what.

Ultimately, I don't really like the Tachi Dialer anyway, although I did get it skinned pretty nicely and have an OEM in post 2 of my ROM thread if anyone wants it:

Old 06-19-2009, 06:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

Zeddicus is becoming a great contributor

Trying the 5.0 kitchen and having an error on "mHub VO 1.71.090331.XO" not sure what that is or how its listed in kitchen, any help?

Edit; Also getting an "Integer Overflow" error... =(

Last edited by Zeddicus; 06-19-2009 at 07:13 PM.
Old 06-19-2009, 07:41 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4g

Tenny is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTenny is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTenny is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to Tenny

Does 5.0 Preview include the Rhodium V1E (not officially by xboxmod, but contains lots of fixes apparently)?
Old 06-19-2009, 08:30 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeddicus View Post
Trying the 5.0 kitchen and having an error on "mHub VO 1.71.090331.XO" not sure what that is or how its listed in kitchen, any help?

Edit; Also getting an "Integer Overflow" error... =(

There was a duplicate file in the footprints OEM since I redid it, as for the interger overflow, I'm reuploading a fixed version as it built fine for me earlier but if I select everything in the kitchen now I get it but it looks like Brighthouse is having bandwidth issues cause I'm only uploading at 400Kb/s, so it will be a while for both kitchens to be up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenny View Post
Does 5.0 Preview include the Rhodium V1E (not officially by xboxmod, but contains lots of fixes apparently)?

Everything was there already in the manila engine for tachi phonecanvas but I have to double check the manila itself to see if there are any fixes in there
Old 06-19-2009, 08:54 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calkulin View Post
There was a duplicate file in the footprints OEM since I redid it, as for the interger overflow, I'm reuploading a fixed version as it built fine for me earlier but if I select everything in the kitchen now I get it but it looks like Brighthouse is having bandwidth issues cause I'm only uploading at 400Kb/s, so it will be a while for both kitchens to be up

Everything was there already in the manila engine for tachi phonecanvas but I have to double check the manila itself to see if there are any fixes in there
Thanks Calkulin. It looks like that package I linked in my previous post had a wrong manila file in the rhodium folder. When you pressed the clock, it would go to call history and not the world clock. I think it is the 26948339_manila file that controls that, but am not sure. From using the 5.0 preview Rhodium ROM, it looks like the World Clock still is stuck on -5 Bogata instead of the -5 US Eastern set in the clock settings. The contact tab buttons also still just dial the main number when pressed. I got it to work by using the V1E files with the 4.9a kitchen, but I'm not sure which file actually 'fixed' it.

edit - for the people tab fix, it's 6c422ab4_manila and 059a6b08_manila. I've attached them here.
Attached Files
File Type: zip gjakovic_People_Tab_Fix.zip (18.7 KB, 3 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by mwalt2; 06-19-2009 at 09:20 PM.
Old 06-19-2009, 09:47 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Kitchens are back up.....
This post has been thanked 4 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom