View Single Post
Old 06-19-2009, 08:54 PM
mwalt2
VIP Member

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Jun 12 \ 21051 & 21812 v4.9 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.6 & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calkulin View Post
There was a duplicate file in the footprints OEM since I redid it, as for the interger overflow, I'm reuploading a fixed version as it built fine for me earlier but if I select everything in the kitchen now I get it but it looks like Brighthouse is having bandwidth issues cause I'm only uploading at 400Kb/s, so it will be a while for both kitchens to be up

Everything was there already in the manila engine for tachi phonecanvas but I have to double check the manila itself to see if there are any fixes in there
Thanks Calkulin. It looks like that package I linked in my previous post had a wrong manila file in the rhodium folder. When you pressed the clock, it would go to call history and not the world clock. I think it is the 26948339_manila file that controls that, but am not sure. From using the 5.0 preview Rhodium ROM, it looks like the World Clock still is stuck on -5 Bogata instead of the -5 US Eastern set in the clock settings. The contact tab buttons also still just dial the main number when pressed. I got it to work by using the V1E files with the 4.9a kitchen, but I'm not sure which file actually 'fixed' it.

edit - for the people tab fix, it's 6c422ab4_manila and 059a6b08_manila. I've attached them here.
Attached Files
File Type: zip gjakovic_People_Tab_Fix.zip (18.7 KB, 3 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by mwalt2; 06-19-2009 at 09:20 PM.