PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-27-2009, 03:22 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Quigs is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Jun 23 ] [ v5.0 ] [ 21051 & 21815 ] Calkulin's Kitchen & ROMs

OK - searched through thread and cannot seem to find the answer so I have to post. Trying to build a Rhodium based rom using the kitchen, but each time I build and install the clock is just a flip clock whited out. Everything else is perfect. I have chosen every clock option with no luck. Any advice? Also - can you use the Sprint Theme with Rhodium? Slightly confused...
Old 06-27-2009, 03:28 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Hero & Touch Diamond
Carrier: Cellular South

PMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by boggsie View Post
The file should have been "RUU_Signed.nbh" is that what it was named?

May I ask you to confirm who your cellular carrier is and what phone you have? (confirm CDMA Touch Diamond)

Best regards,
-boggsie
Yes it was named RUU_signed.nbh and I do have a CDMA Diamond (Cellular South)

PMD ROMz - Please hit the Thanks button if I've helped you!
Old 06-27-2009, 04:07 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

PMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Also I started over and rebuilt the ROM in BuildOS. This time while flashing it got to 86% before locking up. I did notice that Grelock tries to do something during the building process and throws an "I/O Error" After clicking ok on the error and closing Grelock the process continues on.
Old 06-27-2009, 04:12 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EvoLTE,3D, Iphone 4s

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach

Quote:
Originally Posted by powe6563 View Post

Also I started over and rebuilt the ROM in BuildOS. This time while flashing it got to 86% before locking up. I did notice that Grelock tries to do something during the building process and throws an "I/O Error" After clicking ok on the error and closing Grelock the process continues on.
Grelock shouldnt be running when your flashing. the cmd window should just say something like "flash the rom" or something to that effect if i remember right.
Old 06-27-2009, 04:32 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2k4mach View Post
Grelock shouldnt be running when your flashing. the cmd window should just say something like "flash the rom" or something to that effect if i remember right.
Right thats what I thought but it tries to run Grelock before it goes to the flash.
Old 06-27-2009, 04:57 PM
VIP Member

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach

Quote:
Originally Posted by powe6563 View Post
Right thats what I thought but it tries to run Grelock before it goes to the flash.
after you close buildos grelock does run then i think HTC rom tool will come up. then pagepool changer then the rom update utility..
Old 06-27-2009, 05:05 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Well what am I supposed to do with grelock and pagepool?
Old 06-27-2009, 05:14 PM
VIP Member

let grelock run thats whats its supposed to do. when the pagepool changer opens up you can either hit select and go to the ruu folder and pick the rom and change the pagepool or just hit close and the rom update utility will start and you can flash
Old 06-27-2009, 05:28 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2k4mach View Post
let grelock run thats whats its supposed to do. when the pagepool changer opens up you can either hit select and go to the ruu folder and pick the rom and change the pagepool or just hit close and the rom update utility will start and you can flash
Ok well thats where Im having issues. As soon as Grelock starts I get "I/O Error 105" If I hit ok on the error box Grelock opens and has the following info:

Slot 0: 01f80000

Slot 1: 03D70000

Size of rom: 83400000

Unknown: 00000000

Then it has a button that says "Doit!"

If I hit Doit I get the I/O error again, if I close GRelock then the rom continues cooking from there. but I get errors when I flash.

Oh yeah and at the bottom of Grelock it says Ready Total 530

Last edited by PMDColeslaw; 06-27-2009 at 05:30 PM.
Old 06-27-2009, 05:30 PM
LMG - GEEK, VIP!!!
Pocket PC: HTC TP Pro 2 (From HTC Touch Diamond)

lawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to lawmangrant Send a message via MSN to lawmangrant Send a message via Yahoo to lawmangrant Send a message via Skype™ to lawmangrant

Quote:
Originally Posted by indagroove View Post
What's the problem? Convert your .rgu to provxml if it's not sticking.

My problem is the dialer is not cooking in and I am just getting the WM dialer screen.

How can I convert the RGU to provxml?
PLAN:
Everything450, w/ unlimited mobile to mobile[B]

Need Dropbox? Use my referral here!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom