PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-23-2009, 10:53 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Pre 2, Evo
Carrier: Sprint

tersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Jul 21 ] [ 23009 \ 21921 \ 21052 ] [ v5 ] Calkulin's Kitchen & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbussen View Post
Yeah, tried that. Not working. I could have sworn it worked on my 23007 build.

On another note, I thought installing the HTC Phone Skin stopped the pop up when calls come in. I have installed it twice and reset my phone and still does it. Any ideas?
in order to stop the pop up calls from showing up (your talking about the 6.5 pop up right?) You need to have a theme that has the call pop up removed from it...I forget what files need to be modified...search this thread for "theme pop up" and see if you can find it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamago View Post
i only see full qwerty, i dont see compact qwerty or phonepad when i try to text using the nikoan89 rhodium compact qwerty eziput sip
i don't know if you are cooking your own or using the pre-cooked rom, but if you are cooking your own, cook in this modified bio-touch. if you are using the pre-installed rom, unzip the file and move it to your \windows foler with total commander or a similiar program. over write the old file (if any) and soft reset. it should work. if not here is the link to the thread with more info. post #2 has the fix http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=536215
Attached Files
File Type: zip Patched_BioTouch.zip (23.9 KB, 10 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-23-2009, 10:53 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:

On another note, I thought installing the HTC Phone Skin stopped the pop up when calls come in. I have installed it twice and reset my phone and still does it. Any ideas?

Do you have TouchFlo installed? As for pop up, the cab needs to be installed after every tsk change

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamago View Post
i only see full qwerty, i dont see compact qwerty or phonepad when i try to text using the nikoan89 rhodium compact qwerty eziput sip

You need TouchFlo installed or use the fix that was posted in xda

Old 07-23-2009, 10:59 AM
you know ...
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D

meatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to meatgel

Quote:
I don't know which sys you are using now, but the "make selection" works on 21921.

Sprint Evo 3D! ...

Old 07-23-2009, 11:44 AM
SIR Flash-a-lot
Pocket PC: Hero

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calkulin View Post
Do you have TouchFlo installed? As for pop up, the cab needs to be installed after every tsk change

You need TouchFlo installed or use the fix that was posted in xda
I have touchflo installed. Is that why selection isnt working? As for the pop up, I automatically set in the manila1.txt file before cooking that the GlossBlack.tsk be installed. After that I immediately go in and install the HTC phone skin. Pop up still happens.

Thats how sweet the signal is in my office!!
Old 07-23-2009, 12:23 PM
ICE
Pocket PC: Motorola Everything
Carrier: Big RED

smiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to smiznith

Quote:
Originally Posted by skoch View Post
smiznith, if the fb/contact piece is indeed just from rhodium shouldn't it be available in all of the different SYS versions? I ask because I really don't understand what the different SYS versions mean. I've been compiling kitchens for a while but really know nothing more than your average scriptkiddie.

I tried a good ole search but there is way too much noise when you type in SYS, lol.

Thanks!
lol i understand you. It will be available in all sys, 6.1 and 6.5. the sys are based on the windows mobile os, not manilla. manilla is stricktly HTC creation for the phone. so no matter what sys you use, you will get rhodium if you select rhodium engine. vola!
Old 07-23-2009, 01:15 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond (Victor)
Carrier: Bell Mobility

gorestfump is a n00b

Can anyone confirm whether the [ v5 ] Calkulin's ROMs are tether safe?

Gotta say - new to the Diamond and is there ever alot of choices / chefs out there! So many great ROMs to choose from!

Old 07-23-2009, 02:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

06gmc is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calkulin View Post
What cab would that be?
Old 07-23-2009, 02:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

tamago is just getting started

thanks i'll give it a shot.

i'm really interested in touchflo 2.5 to be available..anyone know when? also the autocc..what does that do? change the loading screen? i added it in but it doesn't do anything.
Old 07-23-2009, 03:00 PM
ICE
Pocket PC: Motorola Everything
Carrier: Big RED

smiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to smiznith

calku,

i keep getting build os errors talking bout file names are too large... any ideas?
Old 07-23-2009, 05:16 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Hero & Touch Diamond
Carrier: Cellular South

PMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Ok guys I've been gone a few days, what system do I need to be going with for 6.5, 21921 or 23009? What's the main difference?

PMD ROMz - Please hit the Thanks button if I've helped you!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom