PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-22-2009, 04:50 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Jul 21 ] [ 23009 \ 21921 \ 21052 ] [ v5 ] Calkulin's Kitchen & ROMs

Kitchens are back up and hopefully not corrupted this time....

This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 07-22-2009, 05:43 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Verizon

skoch is a n00b

Hey Calk, thx for the new roms and kitchens!!

A couple of questions (for Calk or anyone that knows).

What are the key differences between the 23009 and 21921 builds? Or better yet, where would I find that info?

Another question, I love the facebook integration/contact management in the 6.1 21052. Is that in 23009/21921 or is it something I can add?

Thanks!!
Old 07-22-2009, 07:09 PM
ICE
Pocket PC: Motorola Everything
Carrier: Big RED

smiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to smiznith

Quote:
Originally Posted by skoch View Post
Hey Calk, thx for the new roms and kitchens!!

A couple of questions (for Calk or anyone that knows).

What are the key differences between the 23009 and 21921 builds? Or better yet, where would I find that info?

Another question, I love the facebook integration/contact management in the 6.1 21052. Is that in 23009/21921 or is it something I can add?

Thanks!!
The FB/Contact deal if im correct is strictly Rhodium. It isnt sys based...
Old 07-22-2009, 07:26 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Diamond

al3azim is keeping up the good workal3azim is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calkulin View Post
Kitchens are back up and hopefully not corrupted this time....
Hi Calk, quick question about your 6.1 rom. I am trying to use the default Windows LOCK funcion but everytime I turn the device back the keeps toggling between the unlock screen and the cancel screen and I cannot stop unless I pull out the stylus. It seems that it does not work well with Rhodium. Do you have a quick fix for that?

Also the youtube application does not scroll. I cannot scroll through the videos. Am I doing something wrong on this? I did delete teh youtube folder and rebooted the phone and tried it again but still same problem. Even the menus do not scroll. It seems as if they were not setup for touchscreen.
When in doubt, make a fool of yourself. There is a microscopically thin line between being brilliantly creative and acting like the most gigantic idiot on Earth. So what the hell, leap! -- Peter McWilliams

Last edited by al3azim; 07-22-2009 at 08:14 PM.
Old 07-22-2009, 10:14 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Pre 2, Evo

tersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stufftersoth knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by al3azim View Post
Hi Calk, quick question about your 6.1 rom. I am trying to use the default Windows LOCK funcion but everytime I turn the device back the keeps toggling between the unlock screen and the cancel screen and I cannot stop unless I pull out the stylus. It seems that it does not work well with Rhodium. Do you have a quick fix for that?

Also the youtube application does not scroll. I cannot scroll through the videos. Am I doing something wrong on this? I did delete teh youtube folder and rebooted the phone and tried it again but still same problem. Even the menus do not scroll. It seems as if they were not setup for touchscreen.
i believe the youtube problem is due to biotouch or one of guesture files (oem/system- touchflo) not being cooked in, i believe a lot of people were leaving them out because they were conflicting with 6.5 scrolling (same thing happens in rss hub when you are on the actual articles). i dont remember if there is a fix or not
Old 07-22-2009, 10:51 PM
SIR Flash-a-lot
Pocket PC: Hero

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Anyone notice that you cant make a selection in text messages?

Thats how sweet the signal is in my office!!
Old 07-22-2009, 11:14 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC DIA
Carrier: SPRINT

jgatter knows their stuffjgatter knows their stuffjgatter knows their stuffjgatter knows their stuffjgatter knows their stuffjgatter knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbussen View Post
Anyone notice that you cant make a selection in text messages?
Press styler down, select make selection or something similar and then make your selection...

Im on 21052 but in 6.5, thats what I did...

Now the only thing I could not do was select multiple files in file explorer, under 6.5, if I had more files than the size of the screen... it would just scroll up and down...

wish i knew how to select...
Old 07-23-2009, 09:15 AM
Lurker
Carrier: Verizon

skoch is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by smiznith View Post
The FB/Contact deal if im correct is strictly Rhodium. It isnt sys based...
smiznith, if the fb/contact piece is indeed just from rhodium shouldn't it be available in all of the different SYS versions? I ask because I really don't understand what the different SYS versions mean. I've been compiling kitchens for a while but really know nothing more than your average scriptkiddie.

I tried a good ole search but there is way too much noise when you type in SYS, lol.

Thanks!
Old 07-23-2009, 09:42 AM
SIR Flash-a-lot
Pocket PC: Hero

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgatter View Post
Press styler down, select make selection or something similar and then make your selection...

Im on 21052 but in 6.5, thats what I did...

Now the only thing I could not do was select multiple files in file explorer, under 6.5, if I had more files than the size of the screen... it would just scroll up and down...

wish i knew how to select...
Yeah, tried that. Not working. I could have sworn it worked on my 23007 build.

On another note, I thought installing the HTC Phone Skin stopped the pop up when calls come in. I have installed it twice and reset my phone and still does it. Any ideas?
Old 07-23-2009, 09:58 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

tamago is just getting started

i only see full qwerty, i dont see compact qwerty or phonepad when i try to text using the nikoan89 rhodium compact qwerty eziput sip

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom