PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-01-2009, 12:13 AM
VIP BABY
Pocket PC: moto driod
Carrier: verzion

madcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Jul 21 ] [ 23009 \ 21921 \ 21052 ] [ v5 ] Calkulin's Kitchen & ROMs

have you tried to use winrar to unzip worked for me
Old 08-01-2009, 12:45 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: LG Optimus S
Carrier: Sprint

KingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuff

Do anyone know where I can get a cab or oem for clear glossy slider?

I am running the 21921 kitchen.
Old 08-01-2009, 01:44 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingArthur View Post
Do anyone know where I can get a cab or oem for clear glossy slider?

I am running the 21921 kitchen.
You can install this app at xda. It comes with a nice glass slider that works with TF3D or TF3D2 and makes it easy to change or revert to an older one. If you just want a slider, search here or at XDA...there are a lot. I attached the clear one since I had it on my phone. You can just copy to to /windows on your phone or put (replace) it in the manila folder you are selecting in the kitchen.
Attached Files
File Type: zip 1e29e8e7_manila.zip (1.6 KB, 7 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by mwalt2; 08-01-2009 at 01:49 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-01-2009, 11:37 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: LG Optimus S

KingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
You can install this app at xda. It comes with a nice glass slider that works with TF3D or TF3D2 and makes it easy to change or revert to an older one. If you just want a slider, search here or at XDA...there are a lot. I attached the clear one since I had it on my phone. You can just copy to to /windows on your phone or put (replace) it in the manila folder you are selecting in the kitchen.
Thank you very much. I had to add it to the kitchen because it wouldn't post in windows on the phone. Works great...just what I wanted.
Old 08-01-2009, 12:22 PM
VIP n00b
Pocket PC: LG Fathom
Carrier: Verizon

da_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Calkulin, have you messed with 21935 or 21936? I know you've been busy, I'm just curious if you've tried to build off those yet.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 08-01-2009, 12:46 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC ONE
Carrier: Ting

Mystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by da_reeseboy View Post
Calkulin, have you messed with 21935 or 21936? I know you've been busy, I'm just curious if you've tried to build off those yet.
Kind of off topic but what is the groan button, I was trying to click thanks and accidentally click on that one and it said I said no thanks for this post. Sorry about that da_reeseboy, haven't been on the site for a while and there is a couple of changes.
Old 08-01-2009, 01:16 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystery View Post
Kind of off topic but what is the groan button, I was trying to click thanks and accidentally click on that one and it said I said no thanks for this post. Sorry about that da_reeseboy, haven't been on the site for a while and there is a couple of changes.
it's just a new way to voice displeasure towards a post. takes 1 reputation point away from them as well. I am curious how it will work long term. alot of people have done what you did by mistake already I'm sure da_reeseboy will understand.
Old 08-01-2009, 01:25 PM
VIP n00b

da_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

... That hurts me deep. lol
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-01-2009, 02:29 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4g

Tenny is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTenny is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTenny is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to Tenny

Quote:
Originally Posted by da_reeseboy View Post
... That hurts me deep. lol
I thanked that post to "even" it out...
Old 08-01-2009, 02:40 PM
VIP n00b

muchas gracias

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom