PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-01-2009, 02:43 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC ONE
Carrier: Ting

Mystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Smile Re: [ Jul 21 ] [ 23009 \ 21921 \ 21052 ] [ v5 ] Calkulin's Kitchen & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by da_reeseboy View Post
... That hurts me deep. lol
lol... just thanked this post to make it up.
Old 08-01-2009, 02:53 PM
VIP n00b
Pocket PC: LG Fathom
Carrier: Verizon

da_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Re: [ Jul 21 ] [ 23009 \ 21921 \ 21052 ] [ v5 ] Calkulin's Kitchen & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystery View Post
lol... just thanked this post to make it up.
Thanks. You're too kind
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-01-2009, 07:53 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: iPhone 6 Plus Space Gray 128GB Jailbroken
Carrier: Sprint

piscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuffpiscesjoey knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to piscesjoey Send a message via Yahoo to piscesjoey Send a message via Skype™ to piscesjoey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenny View Post
Just a heads up Calk... there's a new version of TF3D 2 (2.1 to be exact) being worked on over at XDA, with a release of next Wednesday!

Here is the thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=542113
Been following Yoz's thread of him porting 2.1 for the past couple weeks, was going to release it a couple days ago but pushed it back to this Wednesday (could be Tuesday late night for us) due to him getting his hands on newer manila packages. I'm impatiently waiting!
Old 08-01-2009, 11:15 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2

amieldl143 is a n00b
Talking Re: [ Jul 21 ] [ 23009 \ 21921 \ 21052 ] [ v5 ] Calkulin's Kitchen & ROMs

Just wanted to let you know 21052 is the fastest and most stable system for me yet. Even compare to 19974. After charging or heavy use through the day, my diamond is still running stable and fast. Battery life no issues, I can go 1 1/2 day with your ROM tops after internet use sms and calls before I have to charge. I added Core player, Thumbcal 0.5.1, and Icontact 6.5 OEMS(if you wana consider these for your future kitchens) and everything works perfectly with all I chose from your kitchen. This is the best Kitchen. Keep it UP.. 1 week with 21052! This a keeper...
Old 08-01-2009, 11:29 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4g

Tenny is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTenny is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTenny is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to Tenny

Quote:
Originally Posted by piscesjoey View Post
Been following Yoz's thread of him porting 2.1 for the past couple weeks, was going to release it a couple days ago but pushed it back to this Wednesday (could be Tuesday late night for us) due to him getting his hands on newer manila packages. I'm impatiently waiting!
I know, I follow the thread daily. I can't wait to get a new version with better facebook integration! Very excited about it! I wish he'd just release it with the portrait mode having more issues, as I never use port anyways...
Old 08-02-2009, 10:09 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond (Victor)
Carrier: Bell Mobility

gorestfump is a n00b

OK - pretty significant bug here - not sure if its a windows build thing or rom or what...

I have a numerical password set on my device and its set to lock after an hour of non use. I've been using this rom, configured this way since July 21st (23009 v5) without any hiccups - but all of a sudden this morning when I enter my password and then hit the unlock softkey nothing happens. The softkey animates properly but the device does not unlock. Even when I slide up to unlock as text or email or phone message same thing. I may have to hard reset.. I can only use this phone now to answer incoming calls. I have of course tried removing the battery, and soft-reseting the phone via the stylus but no luck... I've done a bit of searching and it looks like the hard reset may be the only option but in-case - but I still rather mess around to avoid it for the next little while. Any tips?!?!

All I have installed in Resco Explorer, TomTom and Bejeweled...

//Edit - Gave up, had to hard reset...

Last edited by gorestfump; 08-02-2009 at 11:49 AM.
Old 08-02-2009, 11:32 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Droid X

Zeddicus is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeddicus View Post
Couple of probs I'm tryin to iron out... (Using 21921 Kitchen)
1) in some areas the lines seem to be double spaced or more..EX. goto contacts and edit a contact.

2)I seem to be consistantly sending double text messages. Everybody I text has said they are getting duplicates from me.

3) Cannot seem to get gps to work...
Well an update...
#1 is fixed in the 23009 kitchen, so thats off my llist
#2 is still an issue cant seem to find any help on...
#3 seemed to be caused by the latest radio update from Alltel... changed radios and GPS works great now!

So any help on item #2 would be greatly appreciated

Old 08-02-2009, 12:11 PM
VIP n00b
Pocket PC: LG Fathom

da_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeddicus View Post
Well an update...
#1 is fixed in the 23009 kitchen, so thats off my llist
#2 is still an issue cant seem to find any help on...
#3 seemed to be caused by the latest radio update from Alltel... changed radios and GPS works great now!

So any help on item #2 would be greatly appreciated
I had #2 happen to me and I had to flash stock then back.
Old 08-03-2009, 04:07 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

brenner is a n00b

Where is the temporary .nbh file stored when cooking a rom? I've done a few tests and couldn't find it to change the page pool and it wasn't a big deal then, but I am on vacation now and I only have windows running in a vm (Fusion 2.0). I can't flash from the vm - I have to copy it to the internal storage and flash on boot instead. I looked through all the folders in the kitchen and couldn't find anything, is it in a temp folder in windows or is it made on the fly while flashing?
Old 08-03-2009, 04:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

mjhuffer is keeping up the good workmjhuffer is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by brenner View Post
Where is the temporary .nbh file stored when cooking a rom? I've done a few tests and couldn't find it to change the page pool and it wasn't a big deal then, but I am on vacation now and I only have windows running in a vm (Fusion 2.0). I can't flash from the vm - I have to copy it to the internal storage and flash on boot instead. I looked through all the folders in the kitchen and couldn't find anything, is it in a temp folder in windows or is it made on the fly while flashing?
It is stored in the RUU folder of the kitchen. From there you should be able to change the pagepool.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom