PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2009, 08:59 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

ecker2008 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularecker2008 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularecker2008 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Feb 4 \ OS 5.2.21109/21139 v4.3 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.4, ROMs & Cabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
Which battery style did you select in BuildOS?
Under the Battery Icons category, if that is what you mean, I didn't select any.. so i am assuming this is my problem? do i have to select one if i don't want an icon in the taskbar?
Old 02-24-2009, 09:00 PM
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecker2008 View Post
Under the Battery Icons category, if that is what you mean, I didn't select any.. so i am assuming this is my problem? do i have to select one if i don't want an icon in the taskbar?
You need to select one. You can change the battery to a clock with DiamondTweak after you flash if you want.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-24-2009, 09:01 PM
Regular 'Geeker

ecker2008 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularecker2008 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularecker2008 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
You need to select one. You can change the battery to a clock with DiamondTweak after you flash if you want.
okay thanks.. i just went with the flinxoversimple or whatever.. i'm flashing now and then i'll check out the power issue..
Old 02-24-2009, 09:02 PM
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
okay thanks.. i just went with the flinxoversimple or whatever.. i'm flashing now and then i'll check out the power issue..
That's the best one to use since it makes use of the quick charge.
Old 02-24-2009, 09:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Hero - Freshified :)

gazment is keeping up the good workgazment is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to gazment Send a message via Yahoo to gazment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calcu View Post
Try the beta, if you don't like it, you can always go back to whatever ROM you previously had. Also, if you find any bugs, chances are they can be fixed with a cab if needed
I'm trying it out, and i'll let you know if I run into anything. Thanks for your work.
Old 02-24-2009, 09:03 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
i'm flashing now and then i'll check out the power issue..
Thanks... power issue is resolved... see the cab Calc posted on the previous page. It will fix this.

*edit* Scratch that... read below.

Last edited by Drybonz; 02-24-2009 at 09:08 PM.
Old 02-24-2009, 09:07 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calcu View Post
The text doesn't display without reflashing but it works
Cab cannot be installed because "it does not have sufficient system permissions".
Old 02-24-2009, 09:09 PM
Lurker

icet717 is a n00b

hey// Im trying to build my own rom (using calcu's kitchen 4.4) but I keep getting a error message that states that a file already exists. In the instrunctions it says to look in the OEM folder and delete the file but I cannot seem to find it... help would be greatly appreciated!!
Old 02-24-2009, 09:12 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by icet717 View Post
hey// Im trying to build my own rom (using calcu's kitchen 4.4) but I keep getting a error message that states that a file already exists. In the instrunctions it says to look in the OEM folder and delete the file but I cannot seem to find it... help would be greatly appreciated!!
You have selected 2 conflicting OEM's... basically 2 OEMs that do about the same thing... a good way to find out which one it is is to look in the status bar at the bottom of BuildOS to see where it stops when you get the error message. That will give you a clue as to what you need to deselect.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-24-2009, 09:13 PM
Lurker

icet717 is a n00b

Thank You Drybonz.. im going to give this another try

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom