PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-05-2009, 03:05 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: CDMA Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Sailrace is keeping up the good workSailrace is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Jun 3 \ 21051 & 21728 v4.8 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.6 & ROMs

No problem at all. Like i said, i appreciate the effort. I'm baffled....but maybe it's not something i should worry about.
Old 06-05-2009, 06:32 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: LG Optimus S

KingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuff

Is there a black Tachi phone canvas dialer? If so...where can I get it.
Old 06-05-2009, 07:04 PM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Pocket PC: DroidX
Carrier: Verizon

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to yearn

Check post #27 here-->

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=70574&page=3

If I helped you out,Hit the THANKS
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-05-2009, 07:26 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: LG Optimus S

KingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by yearn View Post

Thanks thats what I was looking for. I was using OEM creator to put it in the kitchen, but it has 2 exe's. How do I do that?
Old 06-05-2009, 08:35 PM
DroidX_ZombieStomped

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingArthur View Post
Thanks thats what I was looking for. I was using OEM creator to put it in the kitchen, but it has 2 exe's. How do I do that?
Im not good at OEMing, sorry man.
You might try PMing rstoyguy.
Hes really good at that stuff
Old 06-05-2009, 11:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

neo3d is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sailrace View Post
Using 21728 - has anyone else noticed some serious battery drain. I unplugged my phone at 7:00 this morning - now at 8:17 and my battery says 69%. Seems a little excessive to me.

I've also noticed that using the Tachi Comm Manager, than when i X out, if i open up the task manager, it says it's still running. Any ideas?

I may just flash again without the Tachi Comm and see. but the battery drain is really odd to me.
I definitely do! I don't think it's a 6.5 issue but maybe this particular rom. Try Groove.

Too bad, I really like this ROM.
Old 06-05-2009, 11:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

mjhuffer is keeping up the good workmjhuffer is keeping up the good work

Here is a problem that may not be a calkulins issue but more a 6.5 issue. I'm sick of all the auto lock programs for 6.5 as they really don't work. I have it set up with a password and the lock upon wake up works fine. My problem is that the lock function is unavailable when i make an outgoing phonecall or an incoming phone call from my screen being on. I've tried smart lock and cvestrl or whatever that program is and I cannot get the phone to lock upon outgoing or incoming when the phone is on. Please Help if anyone had advice on how to get the phone lock screen up, while having the lock setting set to password, on any WM6.5 rom.
Old 06-06-2009, 01:26 AM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident

Can anyone tell me why my People panel (using WM7 project) sometime shows up with the red circle with the white X in it?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pc_capture2.jpg (150.9 KB, 20 views) Click for barcode!

Old 06-06-2009, 01:30 AM
DroidX_ZombieStomped

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
Can anyone tell me why my People panel (using WM7 project) sometime shows up with the red circle with the white X in it?
Does it only do that before you add any of your contacts back in or just randomly do it?
Old 06-06-2009, 01:58 AM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident

Quote:
Originally Posted by yearn View Post
Does it only do that before you add any of your contacts back in or just randomly do it?
It's just done it on the last two flashes of my ROM. Oh, and it doesn't matter whether my contacts are there or not.
That was the first thing I looked for, since I noticed that when the weather and/or email wasn't setup, those icons would look like that.
The only way I can get rid of it is by changing the layout in the settings- but then there is no image at all. That's better, as far as I'm concerned, but previously it was there. I don't think I changed anything that should have affected that.

I think I found it.
There are a few different OEMs floating around for ATContacts. I was using one that didn't have that image in it for some reason. I brought over one from Calk's newest kitchen and it ran find and now the image is back.
Yay.
Gave me a chance to redo the ROM and add a few other small things.

Last edited by Trident; 06-06-2009 at 02:43 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom