PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-04-2009, 11:44 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Diamond - WM 6.5 - Telus 1.04.05
Carrier: Sprint

robotphood is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrobotphood is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrobotphood is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ May 4 \ 21043(6.1) & 21502(6.5) v4.7 RC ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.6 & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
Don't cook in the Titanium OEM.
What about for the rom?
Old 05-04-2009, 11:54 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: CDMA Diamond

Sailrace is keeping up the good workSailrace is keeping up the good work

Okay - so a few things with 4.7 that i'm looking for some help with:

1) Battery drain seems to be pretty bad. Is this just something to deal with?

2) I can't find a way of getting the light sensor to recognize when i'm on a phone call, no matter what options i select in the Diamond Screen options

3) The phone options seem to not be there anymore (ie the vibrate when phone call is started). Was that an HTC dialer option?

4) I noticed on XDA that there is a Bliss theme that shows the smaller / thinner bronzeres highlights which i greatly prefer (much more useable interface) but it has the notification Titanium plugin. Would this be easy to implement?

Last edited by Sailrace; 05-05-2009 at 12:48 AM.
Old 05-05-2009, 01:18 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: sprint diamond
Carrier: sprint

jarnail24 is a n00b

for the battery drain problem go into system tools and there should be another folder with battery options or something and click normal battery settings. not sure but that was the old one downloading new rom now.
Old 05-05-2009, 01:48 AM
LMG - GEEK, VIP!!!
Pocket PC: HTC TP Pro 2 (From HTC Touch Diamond)

lawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to lawmangrant Send a message via MSN to lawmangrant Send a message via Yahoo to lawmangrant Send a message via Skype™ to lawmangrant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sailrace View Post
Okay - so a few things with 4.7 that i'm looking for some help with:

1) Battery drain seems to be pretty bad. Is this just something to deal with?

2) I can't find a way of getting the light sensor to recognize when i'm on a phone call, no matter what options i select in the Diamond Screen options

3) The phone options seem to not be there anymore (ie the vibrate when phone call is started). Was that an HTC dialer option?

4) I noticed on XDA that there is a Bliss theme that shows the smaller / thinner bronzeres highlights which i greatly prefer (much more useable interface) but it has the notification Titanium plugin. Would this be easy to implement?
1. Battery life has gotten better with this rom....did you cook or use a pre made rom?

3. The vibrate was an HTC option. If your using the WM dialer, you will also notice the ##CODES# don't work. If you have to have vibrate, you will need a third party app (phone alarm, etc) or use the HTC dialer.
PLAN:
Everything450, w/ unlimited mobile to mobile[B]

Need Dropbox? Use my referral here!
Old 05-05-2009, 02:10 AM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

I'll be up all night again thanks to Calcu and this kitchen... I need to put that on a T-shirt lol

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 05-05-2009, 02:34 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2

alexpatcas is keeping up the good workalexpatcas is keeping up the good work

i have a question, im a noob to cooking and im tring to figure out how to change the name of a cooked rom so that it says what i want to call it. now it says calkulin wwe and i cant figure out how to change it.
thank you in advance

http://wiki.ppcgeeks.com/index.php?t...m_Offical_WiKi

Old 05-05-2009, 06:42 AM
b00nsquad
Pocket PC: Touch PRO 2
Carrier: Sprint SERO

boggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexpatcas View Post
i have a question, im a noob to cooking and im tring to figure out how to change the name of a cooked rom so that it says what i want to call it. now it says calkulin wwe and i cant figure out how to change it.
thank you in advance
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=5836

This post starts a bit of an exchange where you can begin to understand how this is accomplished.

Best regards,
-boggsie
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-05-2009, 07:01 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: CDMA Diamond

Sailrace is keeping up the good workSailrace is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawmangrant View Post
1. Battery life has gotten better with this rom....did you cook or use a pre made rom?

3. The vibrate was an HTC option. If your using the WM dialer, you will also notice the ##CODES# don't work. If you have to have vibrate, you will need a third party app (phone alarm, etc) or use the HTC dialer.

I cooked my own, but i haven 't added or left out anything that should negatively affect the battery. It's not different then other builds i've done. It just seems to me that 6.5 is worse than 6.1 was. But we'll see how today goes.
Old 05-05-2009, 07:33 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

WithoutRemorse is just getting started

Ok back with a report... nothing but crash after crash after crash.... with 4.7.. .tried flashing to shipped, flashing to stock. flashing back to 4.6.. and nothing worked. its crazy. If I looked at the device sideways it would hang... and do half a hard reset.(id have to recalibrate the screen and then it would install all the customizations). Is it possible i have some corrupt memory or something? how many hard resets can these things take? I really dont think its a rom issue or else everyone would be getting it, and my issues started after about 2 solid weeks on 4.6
Old 05-05-2009, 07:49 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC DIAMOND
Carrier: Alltel

kwattro76 is keeping up the good workkwattro76 is keeping up the good workkwattro76 is keeping up the good work

ok, i installed latest 4.7 6.5 and my top bar has plain icons, is there a cab for a color top bar with battery percentage? . Thanks

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom