View Single Post
Old 10-22-2009, 07:09 PM
2k4mach
VIP Member

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach
Re: [ 10-22 ][ v4.1 ][ 6.5.1 / 6.5 / 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual HTC Kitchen & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by scout7 View Post
Help....
I was looking to try the "sense-like" clocks. Did a build last night with the white transparent that is default. So today I wanted to try the white with black letters. Did the same build and the clock stays 0:00 all the time. Went back and took out the compact home, still no luck.
Anyone else seen this ?
P.S. did search the forum and google, no luv there...
make sure your phone canvas and phone skin match. i just went through that and had the tachi phone canvas but a rhodium skin. selected a tachi skin and recooked and the clock is working as it should.