View Single Post
Old 11-08-2009, 08:01 PM
DigitalAttic
Regular 'Geeker

DigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to DigitalAttic Send a message via MSN to DigitalAttic Send a message via Skype™ to DigitalAttic
Exclamation Re: [ 10-22 ][ v4.1 ][ 6.5.1 / 6.5 / 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual HTC Kitchen & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmdunn View Post
Settle down, Bud ... you're not going to get many "thanks" with that kind of attitude. There are lots of different levels on this board, and room for all of us.

I didn't intend to offend anyone at any level. However, I'm not interested in being PC for PC's sake.

The reference to my build being "user unfriendly" was inappropriate to begin with. Furthermore, the question that was asked has been answered manyX already, and a simple search would reveal the info.

I have no time for folks that want to be spoon fed, and the audience I seek are folks that, like myself, aren't afraid to perform due diligence for well know answers to questions.

'Nough said

If my post helps you, please hit the "Thanks" button... it's free and I need the rep!