View Single Post
Old 11-08-2009, 05:15 PM
DigitalAttic
Regular 'Geeker

DigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to DigitalAttic Send a message via MSN to DigitalAttic Send a message via Skype™ to DigitalAttic
Re: [ 10-22 ][ v4.1 ][ 6.5.1 / 6.5 / 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual HTC Kitchen & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by colin05 View Post
The sys from mwalt2 is what I would consider "Calk's kitchen ready". The one from DigitalAttic is much more complicated - where do I place what files to get it to work?

Do some research, as I did for the last 2+ years. The placement of folders for VK is basic, just look at the structure already there and it should be obvious. If this is too hard for you, then just wait for spoon fed kitchens to come from Calk

If my post helps you, please hit the "Thanks" button... it's free and I need the rep!