PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-08-2009, 02:13 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC TP2... Da Bomb!
Carrier: VZW... Can U @&^&!# Hear Me Now!

DigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to DigitalAttic Send a message via MSN to DigitalAttic Send a message via Skype™ to DigitalAttic
Re: [ 10-22 ][ v4.1 ][ 6.5.1 / 6.5 / 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual HTC Kitchen & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by vista64htc View Post
thanks for the new sys!

but how would i go about getting new exts for calks kitchen, ive searched over on everythingdiamond, found some new tachi packages, but there is a 0804 folder in all the packages, and when i compare those to the one in calks kitchen, they dont have the 0804 folder.

i know im missing something, just wish there was a place we could get new packages from so we can just drop them into the kitchen folder.
What EXTs are you looking for? If you mean HTC OEMs, they are available in many places, including EDTP and XDA. Most of the new stuff is dumped from stock ROMs and then ported over to the desired device using older OEMs from said device as templates.

The GSM stock ROM OEMs are nicely packaged, but all OEMs that aren't from the stock ROM for the device you want to use them on need porting.

Most OEMs and cabs can be converted to EXT using well known tools.

If my post helps you, please hit the "Thanks" button... it's free and I need the rep!
Old 11-08-2009, 02:18 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC TP2... Da Bomb!
Carrier: VZW... Can U @&^&!# Hear Me Now!

DigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to DigitalAttic Send a message via MSN to DigitalAttic Send a message via Skype™ to DigitalAttic

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex288 View Post
has anyone gotten 23088 to work with calk's kitchen? I've tried, and doesn't give any errors, but the .rbh image it generates is only 4megs, so something is going wrong...

there's a bunch of extra dirs in the new 23088 file compared to the previous syses in calk's, ADC etc, I've tried deleting these extras as well but can't seem to get it going.

would be sweet if anyone that gets this working could upload their kitchen
The build I posted works with Calk's kitchen. I'm running it now, but don't expect any new build that Calk doesn't tweak for his UC to run without some work on your part.

Most builds provided for kitchens won't have all the niceties in them, but any kitchen can be setup so it's independent of the build; that's how you learn to be a chef
Old 11-08-2009, 02:20 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HD 2 :)
Carrier: t-mobile

vista64htc is just getting started

so how is 23088? any of the usual com 3 issues?
Old 11-08-2009, 02:45 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: MTS

colin05 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by vista64htc View Post
All I want for Christmas is Calk's 4.2 kitchen!!!
I wouldn't mind an early christmas gift! (hint hint cough cough nudge nudge)
Old 11-08-2009, 03:13 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: MTS

colin05 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
I've uploaded the 21874 I've been using and made it so you should be able to just extract it in the root of calkulin's kitchen (or just extract anywhere and put things in the right folder). Everything is already recmodded, but you may want to pick/choose what items you want in the SYS (ie I don't use titanium, so I leave chome and bronze out). My settings will carry over since I forgot to delete the packages.txt before I uploaded it for you.

21874 for calkulin's kitchen
Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalAttic View Post
23088 - Windows CE: 5.2 Build 4129 (November 4, 2009 15:52:57) COM3

Sorted, Cleaned, Patched, Tested for VK

Mirror
http://www.mediafire.com/?zjtzjzn2qmn

Thanks to monkeybape at xbeta!
The sys from mwalt2 is what I would consider "Calk's kitchen ready". The one from DigitalAttic is much more complicated - where do I place what files to get it to work?
Old 11-08-2009, 01:46 PM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

any chance of getting a 21874 rom?
Old 11-08-2009, 02:36 PM
VIP BABY
Pocket PC: moto driod
Carrier: verzion

madcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on rep

anybody havin any luck getting a pano cooked in thats one of your own i got an oem made but after flash no go
Old 11-08-2009, 04:40 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangekid View Post
any chance of getting a 21874 rom?

How about a 21876 ROM?

Old 11-08-2009, 04:44 PM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calkulin View Post
How about a 21876 ROM?
seriously? when?
Old 11-08-2009, 04:52 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4g
Carrier: Sprint

Tenny is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTenny is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTenny is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to Tenny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calkulin View Post
How about a 21876 ROM?
Kitchen?

this would be a great birthday present for me today!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom