PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-25-2009, 10:38 AM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g
Carrier: Sprint

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident
Re: [ 11-10 ][ v4.2 ][ 6.5.x / 6.5 / 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual VGA Kitchen & ROMs

I tried all day yesterday to build a stable ROM with Calk's kitchen and 21882/4/5 SYS files. 21885 wouldn't work at all. 21884 worked, but was somehow incomplete. 21882 still reigns as a champ. Highly recommended if you are going to use MS3.5.2.

Oh, and Merry Christmas!

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-25-2009, 02:39 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

SOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIP

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays to everyone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcordero212 View Post
Im trying to build a super lite rom and for some reason can not produce a bootable rom! Here is my .erv file
instead of posting the .erv, could you build the rom again & post up the build_log.txt file..?

& how big is the .nbh that's getting created..?

Last edited by SOHKis; 12-25-2009 at 02:42 PM.
Old 12-25-2009, 04:45 PM
The Playboy Boy
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

Curb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuff

Im using the 6.1 rom and am having a problem with the phone while making a call. The Keypad and End Call buttons hide from me. Almost impossible to push them. I did a hard reset thinking it was a .cab I was using it didnt like and its back and I only have a few things installed. Here is a screetshot.
Old 12-25-2009, 06:39 PM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

What are the "few things"?
Old 12-25-2009, 11:27 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Htc Touch Diamond
Carrier: Metropcs

rcordero212 is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to rcordero212

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOHKis View Post
Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays to everyone!

instead of posting the .erv, could you build the rom again & post up the build_log.txt file..?

& how big is the .nbh that's getting created..?
http://pastebin.com/m32a5543c

This creates a rom about 101mb in size.
Old 12-26-2009, 08:45 AM
The Playboy Boy
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

Curb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrObvious View Post
What are the "few things"?
badboy8813 audio fix (full)
calkulins wm6.1 manila 2.1 contact card fix (and yes it didnt work even on 4.2 until I installed this)
diamond tweak 0.5.3
digicast solutions shopping cart 5.1
memmaid 2.3
galarm 2.3
googlemaps 3.3.1
mightyROM transparent email envelope
motweets 1.50
oldSAP sms purger 1.1
powersms
regedit.Rpr_ARM
rescoexplorer_p.ARM
SportsNut
Touch_Incall_Screen_Tweek 1.2.0
Touchpal 3.5
TouchResponse 0.3.2

umm. ok it was a lil more than a few but I was wondering if anyone else has this problem before I hard reset and tried the phone after installing each cab one by one.
Old 12-26-2009, 12:11 PM
I see you have a PPC.

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

It might be either the MightyROM envelope or the Touch_Incall_Screen_tweek 1.2.0.
Old 12-27-2009, 06:12 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

Nrre is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to Nrre

just stopping in to say thanks for the SPB rom. Havent done anything except play around with the screens and settings, but i love it!
Old 12-27-2009, 01:56 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curb71 View Post
Im using the 6.1 rom and am having a problem with the phone while making a call. The Keypad and End Call buttons hide from me. Almost impossible to push them. I did a hard reset thinking it was a .cab I was using it didnt like and its back and I only have a few things installed. Here is a screetshot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curb71 View Post
badboy8813 audio fix (full)
calkulins wm6.1 manila 2.1 contact card fix (and yes it didnt work even on 4.2 until I installed this)
diamond tweak 0.5.3
digicast solutions shopping cart 5.1
memmaid 2.3
galarm 2.3
googlemaps 3.3.1
mightyROM transparent email envelope
motweets 1.50
oldSAP sms purger 1.1
powersms
regedit.Rpr_ARM
rescoexplorer_p.ARM
SportsNut
Touch_Incall_Screen_Tweek 1.2.0
Touchpal 3.5
TouchResponse 0.3.2

umm. ok it was a lil more than a few but I was wondering if anyone else has this problem before I hard reset and tried the phone after installing each cab one by one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrObvious View Post
It might be either the MightyROM envelope or the Touch_Incall_Screen_tweek 1.2.0.
That's because the dialer is WVGA ported to VGA. None of those things will affect the dialer position. MightyROM envelope is probably just manila files and TICST 1.2.0 is only an .exe that should have no effect on the position of the dialer. You need to make sure phcanvga.exe running on your phone. It re-positions the window so nothing gets cut off. It's already the Rhodium PhoneCanvas 3.40.35284.0 that Calkulin has in his kitchen. Make sure you have phcanvga.exe in \windows, a phcanvga.lnk in \Windows\StartUp, and that it is running (use fdc taskmanager to check). Sometimes I have had it mess up with the positioning, but be fine the next time after a soft reset.

Last edited by mwalt2; 12-27-2009 at 01:58 PM.
Old 12-27-2009, 07:42 PM
I see you have a PPC.

Oh okay. I was just taking a guess but thanks for clearing that up Mwalt.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom