PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-22-2009, 09:35 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Ceger is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ 10-22 ][ v4.1 ][ 6.5.1 / 6.5 / 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual HTC Kitchen & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbussen View Post
Yeah this is the first time i have seen it happen. No biggie i guess. Just added my location from the standard list.

Never had the problem previously as well. Now it just keeps trying to update with no success. Hopefully there is a fix available that someone will discover or share.

Otherwise, loving the update. Anyone know of a good site where one can get cabs for alternate 2.1 clocks that work with this rom?

Ceger

UPDATE: I read around and tried switiching my network setting to Home (press OK), then back to Standard. I then turned on WiFi on and then off and then restarted my phone. My location now works correctly. According to what I had read, the phone needs a jump start on correctly aligning to how to get its data. ???

Whatever, it worked.

Last edited by Ceger; 10-22-2009 at 10:03 AM.
Old 10-22-2009, 11:15 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

23075 is out, so I'll post that once I test it

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 10-22-2009, 11:42 AM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Jeez so many updates I think I will wait a while and let it be tested first. It gets annoying trying to set everything up the way I like it after hard resets or ROM flashes.
Old 10-22-2009, 11:56 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

anurbanlegend is becoming a PPCGeeks regularanurbanlegend is becoming a PPCGeeks regularanurbanlegend is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: 6.5.1 / 23071 Earth Icon

I believe the earth icon means you are roaming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by x42384 View Post
This is driving me nuts, but on the top title bar, there is an Earth icon that does not disappear. Has some arrows at the bottom of the icon. I have turned off all autodownload connections (internet roaming, weather..etc), but no way to get rid of it. Nothing in taskmgr to reflect the program running. What is it?
Old 10-22-2009, 11:56 AM
SIR Flash-a-lot
Pocket PC: Hero

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceger View Post
Never had the problem previously as well. Now it just keeps trying to update with no success. Hopefully there is a fix available that someone will discover or share.

Otherwise, loving the update. Anyone know of a good site where one can get cabs for alternate 2.1 clocks that work with this rom?

Ceger

UPDATE: I read around and tried switiching my network setting to Home (press OK), then back to Standard. I then turned on WiFi on and then off and then restarted my phone. My location now works correctly. According to what I had read, the phone needs a jump start on correctly aligning to how to get its data. ???

Whatever, it worked.
Wow, ok. Lol. Ill give that a try.

Also, by not changing the PP from 6 to a higher number, can it cause the rom to be a tad on the sluggish side? I havent had sluggish issues in the past but I was in such a hurry to build a new rom this morning that i forgot to change the PP. I just want to rule out that it isnt just my rom. Thanks.

Thats how sweet the signal is in my office!!
Old 10-22-2009, 12:08 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EvoLTE,3D, Iphone 4s

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach

oooo a new release. ill have to build a new ROM to flash for when my daughter gets home with the diamond
Old 10-22-2009, 12:13 PM
ICE
Pocket PC: Motorola Everything
Carrier: Big RED

smiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIPsmiznith is a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to smiznith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calkulin View Post
23075 is out, so I'll post that once I test it
I am all over it! thanks again
Old 10-22-2009, 12:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

MikeEx is becoming a great contributor

Is that restrictive scrolling from 23069 in 23071/23075?

I didn't find it to my liking so I stuck with 23064.
Radio: Sprint Radio V1.11.00F
Old 10-22-2009, 12:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond, Calk's VK

sbello81 is becoming a great contributor
Re: [ 10-13 ][ v4 ][ 6.5.1 / 6.5 / 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual HTC Kitchen & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
Interesting. It did create a ROM file... but I'm a little wary to use it. There are actually two there, on e .nbh file and one that's a .nbh_ file (slightly smaller).
i used mine and it works great. weird.
Old 10-22-2009, 01:31 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Ceger is a n00b

Came across something with 071 that I didn't experience with 064. When I got a voicemail, after listening to it and deleting it, the notification for voicemail still showed on the task bar, and the voicemail text under the clock in TF3D showed as 0 Voicemails. When I switched to Titanium interface, sure enough, it showed that there was still a voicemail when there wasn't.

I had to go into airplane mode and back to finally get Titanium and the taskbar to correctly update. TF3D knew there was no VM, but the taskbar did affect the display under the clock.

Something you might want to look into as you commence with 075.

Ceger

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom