PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-30-2009, 01:11 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 5
Carrier: AT&T

wmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ 11-10 ][ v4.2 ][ 6.5.x / 6.5 / 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual VGA Kitchen & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
So, has Calk totally abandoned this kitchen? I see he's got a TP2 now and has been active on those threads.
It was rumored that he might release a final kitchen, since he has moved on to his TP2. He will even drop by this forum on occasion, but his visits are getting to be very infrequent. Best to assume that his interests are elsewhere. With all that said, Calkulin has left an amazing legacy on the Diamond forum. His work is part of almost every rom released for our Diamonds. His contribution has been huge ...
Old 12-30-2009, 08:09 PM
The Playboy Boy
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

Curb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
That's because the dialer is WVGA ported to VGA. None of those things will affect the dialer position. MightyROM envelope is probably just manila files and TICST 1.2.0 is only an .exe that should have no effect on the position of the dialer. You need to make sure phcanvga.exe running on your phone. It re-positions the window so nothing gets cut off. It's already the Rhodium PhoneCanvas 3.40.35284.0 that Calkulin has in his kitchen. Make sure you have phcanvga.exe in \windows, a phcanvga.lnk in \Windows\StartUp, and that it is running (use fdc taskmanager to check). Sometimes I have had it mess up with the positioning, but be fine the next time after a soft reset.
I removed the MightyROM envelope and it seemed to fix the problem after a soft reset but now its doing it again. I looked in \windows\Startup and I do not have phcanvga.ink in there. I DO have the exe in the windows folder though. So question is, how do I get the .ink file where its supposed to be?
Old 12-30-2009, 11:09 PM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Just create a shortcut and paste it in the Startup folder.
Old 12-31-2009, 12:02 AM
The Playboy Boy
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

Curb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrObvious View Post
Just create a shortcut and paste it in the Startup folder.
how do I create a shortcut? I use Resco file explorer.
Old 12-31-2009, 04:15 AM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

You can use the regular File Explorer and copy/paste shortcut.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-31-2009, 02:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Diamond

mucky is becoming a great contributor

I need some help with the Album. I'm cooking a 21055 ROM and can't get the album to work properly. If I use the album 3 the photos and vids tab wil work properly, but I can't change the wallpaper in the settings tab. I have noticed this on other roms as well. I used album 3.2 from OMJ's kitchen and the photos tab won't work, but I can change the wallpaper in the settings tab, but in the settings tab, the viewer is different. Album 2.5 doesn't work either. I have tried 2 different version #'s of album 3, neither working. I have used Intex's ROM and his album works perfect. Any help would be great.

Thanks,
matt
Old 12-31-2009, 07:57 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 5
Carrier: AT&T

wmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mucky View Post
I need some help with the Album. I'm cooking a 21055 ROM and can't get the album to work properly. If I use the album 3 the photos and vids tab wil work properly, but I can't change the wallpaper in the settings tab. I have noticed this on other roms as well. I used album 3.2 from OMJ's kitchen and the photos tab won't work, but I can change the wallpaper in the settings tab, but in the settings tab, the viewer is different. Album 2.5 doesn't work either. I have tried 2 different version #'s of album 3, neither working. I have used Intex's ROM and his album works perfect. Any help would be great.

Thanks,
matt
Matt ... I have cooked. several 21055 roms in Calk's 4.1 kitchen, and I always use Album 2.5 which works fine. Must be something else that's giving you trouble.
Old 01-01-2010, 04:49 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Diamond

mucky is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmdunn View Post
Matt ... I have cooked. several 21055 roms in Calk's 4.1 kitchen, and I always use Album 2.5 which works fine. Must be something else that's giving you trouble.
Thanks, I got it figures out.

Does anyone know how to make Opera 10 work with the internet tab. I used the default browser reg from OMJ's kitchen, but that didn't work. Even when I install from internal storage it still won't link to the Internet tab.
Old 01-01-2010, 05:53 AM
VIP BABY
Pocket PC: moto driod
Carrier: verzion

madcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on rep

try using omj opera and cook it works for me
Old 01-01-2010, 05:53 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

kumpooterjooser is a n00b

Having used stock rom for my diamond for over an year, this rom is such a pleasant change.

Just started using Calkulin's Diamond 23506 ROM (v4.2) 6.5.x

Few questions though. How do I close applications...?? I dont see an 'X' on top right hand corner as in the stock rom. I just opened google maps and could not find a way to close the app other than to go through task manager.

When I try to install gmail app from the google website, I get error "Gmail application does not work on your M850"...:-/

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom