View Single Post
Old 12-30-2009, 08:09 PM
Curb71
The Playboy Boy

Curb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ 11-10 ][ v4.2 ][ 6.5.x / 6.5 / 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual VGA Kitchen & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
That's because the dialer is WVGA ported to VGA. None of those things will affect the dialer position. MightyROM envelope is probably just manila files and TICST 1.2.0 is only an .exe that should have no effect on the position of the dialer. You need to make sure phcanvga.exe running on your phone. It re-positions the window so nothing gets cut off. It's already the Rhodium PhoneCanvas 3.40.35284.0 that Calkulin has in his kitchen. Make sure you have phcanvga.exe in \windows, a phcanvga.lnk in \Windows\StartUp, and that it is running (use fdc taskmanager to check). Sometimes I have had it mess up with the positioning, but be fine the next time after a soft reset.
I removed the MightyROM envelope and it seemed to fix the problem after a soft reset but now its doing it again. I looked in \windows\Startup and I do not have phcanvga.ink in there. I DO have the exe in the windows folder though. So question is, how do I get the .ink file where its supposed to be?