PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-14-2009, 12:51 AM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g
Carrier: Sprint

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident
Re: [ Jan 11 \ OS 5.2.21109 v4.1 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.3, ROMs & Cabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by kangol69 View Post
I'm having problems using the Phone Keypad input option in opera with the latest kitchen. When I try to press a key it just enters that number and not the letter. The QWERTY Keyboard works fine though???
I've had this issue on various ROMs. I believe that it's fixed by turning off T9 using DiamondTweaks- I'm sure there is a reg hack somewhere, but I find this to be the easiest way.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pc_capture2.jpg (13.7 KB, 32 views) Click for barcode!

Old 01-14-2009, 01:57 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus

leanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I"ve been using the slide to answer curtain as well and love it!!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-14-2009, 04:04 AM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by leanne View Post
I"ve been using the slide to answer curtain as well and love it!!
+1 on that dialer!! its amazing.

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 01-14-2009, 04:19 AM
LMG - GEEK, VIP!!!
Pocket PC: HTC TP Pro 2 (From HTC Touch Diamond)

lawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to lawmangrant Send a message via MSN to lawmangrant Send a message via Yahoo to lawmangrant Send a message via Skype™ to lawmangrant

Calcu;

I had to remove the Manila-Juggalo_X 1.0 folder from the kitchen....Having that folder in there kept causing a dump error when cooking a rom.
PLAN:
Everything450, w/ unlimited mobile to mobile[B]

Need Dropbox? Use my referral here!
Old 01-14-2009, 05:34 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

effudee is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawmangrant View Post
Calcu;

I had to remove the Manila-Juggalo_X 1.0 folder from the kitchen....Having that folder in there kept causing a dump error when cooking a rom.
I was getting an error using Telus Manila. I just tried deleting Juggalo's Manilla and now the rom builds.
Old 01-14-2009, 11:10 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

06gmc is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by effudee View Post
I was getting an error using Telus Manila. I just tried deleting Juggalo's Manilla and now the rom builds.
I was getting an error last night for manila files that existed when I was trying to cook with verizon manila. When I search for the file it was only in 3 of the manila folders, but only had one checked. It was late so i did have a chance to look into it. I will try removing Juggalo's manilla and see if that works after work today.
Old 01-14-2009, 12:20 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by effudee View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06gmc View Post
I was getting an error last night for manila files that existed when I was trying to cook with verizon manila. When I search for the file it was only in 3 of the manila folders, but only had one checked. It was late so i did have a chance to look into it. I will try removing Juggalo's manilla and see if that works after work today.

The problem is that I changed the DSM for Juggalos manila but I forgot to edit the option.xml to point to the new #, so that's why it's giving errors. So just edit the option.xml or download Test 2 which has that fixed

Old 01-14-2009, 12:34 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

Slide to answer was a pain to add but it works now, so heres Test 2 with that, fixed Juggalo_X manila DSM, and some other minor fixes

Calkulin's Diamond 21109 Kitchen Test 2 (v4.2)

Calkulin's Sprint 21109 ROM Test 2 (v4.2)
Includes Slide to Answer

Last edited by Calkulin; 01-14-2009 at 02:11 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-14-2009, 01:53 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calcu View Post
Slide to answer was a pain to add but it works now, so heres Test 2 with that, fixed Juggalo_X manila DSM, and some other minor fixes

Calkulin's Diamond 21109 Kitchen Test 2 (v4.2)

Calkulin's Sprint 21109 ROM Test 2 (v4.2)
Includes Slide to Answer
beautiful... do both the kitchen and the rom include S2A or just the rom (cant tell by reading the post...)
Old 01-14-2009, 01:57 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Both....

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom