PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-15-2009, 10:17 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Jan 11 \ OS 5.2.21109 v4.1 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.3, ROMs & Cabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by leanne View Post
I've already flashed the new radio from it And supposedly it has working S2A..
Hmm... I would like that radio. Has it been extracted separately Leanne? Where did you obtain it, plz?

*edit* nm... I see it.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=40609
Old 01-15-2009, 10:18 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HERO

Brock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Brock1909 Send a message via MSN to Brock1909 Send a message via Yahoo to Brock1909

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
Hmm... I would like that radio. Has it been extracted separately Leanne? Where did you obtain it, plz?

*edit* nm... I see it.

look in the stickies for the radio thread by Juggalo. its in there
Old 01-15-2009, 10:20 PM
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post

*edit* nm... I see it.

Hoping this will fix my chronic, crappy evdo speeds.
Old 01-15-2009, 10:58 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

dkotoric is becoming a great contributor

Calcu I hope you hold of releasing the new rom and look at the new leaked rom from sprint, it has a great working Slide to answer. I hope you can intergrate this into your future roms.

Last edited by dkotoric; 01-15-2009 at 11:51 PM.
Old 01-16-2009, 12:28 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by leanne View Post
I am using the slide to answer, Youtube and Juggalo's manila landscape and all are working perfect together once I installed the dialer from a cab.
Hmm... I just upgraded to 4.2 Test 2 with Juggalo's manila (which is quite nice) and without installing slide to answer and I have the YouTube error. I am not sure that it is related to the slide to answer.
Old 01-16-2009, 12:51 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

nitefall is just getting started

I didn't find it to be related to the s2a phonecanvas butt taking out VOIP by itself didn't fix the problem either it was a combination of things not installed that allowed youtube to work
Old 01-16-2009, 12:53 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitefall View Post
I didn't find it to be related to the s2a phonecanvas butt taking out VOIP by itself didn't fix the problem either it was a combination of things not installed that allowed youtube to work
Hmm... ok. I thought I had read that we wanted to include voip. In fact, it was checked by default in the 4.2 test kitchen.

OK... back to the kitchen to cook up another one.
Old 01-16-2009, 01:44 AM
VIP Member

For anyone using the version of Touch Response in the kitchen... there is a new version out that has the option to just work with the keyboard.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...=touchresponse
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-16-2009, 01:45 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

superman.namrepus is becoming a great contributor

Any one else having problems with M$ Voice command not announcing in coming calls? I for the life of me can not get it to work properly. It just beeps instead of saying the callers number or name.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Old 01-16-2009, 02:09 AM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

still getting default.hv and user.hv error... grrrrr

Best... Member... Ever...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom