PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-03-2009, 12:12 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

sandsage is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Dec 30 \ OS 5.2.20954 v3.8 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.3, ROMs & Cabs

21109... Lets go for it!
Old 01-03-2009, 12:15 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon 4G (MoPho)

slmclarengt is just getting started

Just an idea; could you cook mjustice into the ROM by default or at least as an option to install as OEM in Kitchen?

I say go for the 21109! If people are seriously going to waste time to mod the fields just to say it's new and get 'cred,' it'll hurt them later when it's found out IMHO.

Personally I like as little stuff as possible in "BaseROMs" so IMO attaching the CABs instead of cooking them in would be awesome (or linking?).

Also, please let me know if you want/need another mirror/webhost because I have a copious amount of space (in Los Angeles, CA) and would be more than willing to part with some of it to support chefs like yourself over here.

Slmclarengt
Old 01-03-2009, 12:23 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch and TP2

sadthai is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsadthai is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsadthai is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsadthai is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

hey guys, for some reason my volume button no longer work to turn up or down the volume. i tried to cooked the rom both with 1.2 volume controller and later with 1.6, but none work. anyone else having the same issue? or is it just me? thanks
Old 01-03-2009, 01:42 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadthai View Post
hey guys, for some reason my volume button no longer work to turn up or down the volume. i tried to cooked the rom both with 1.2 volume controller and later with 1.6, but none work. anyone else having the same issue? or is it just me? thanks
This is reported a lot with 1.6 but 1.2 should work fine. Try flashing with 1.2 and then hard reset.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-03-2009, 08:18 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch and TP2

sadthai is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsadthai is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsadthai is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsadthai is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
This is reported a lot with 1.6 but 1.2 should work fine. Try flashing with 1.2 and then hard reset.
hey thanks for the info. however, it doesnt seem to work for me. i flashed a couple of times with 1.2 and hard reset a couple of times, the up and down volume button still does not work. i even re-download the kitchen again.

everyone's volume button working fine with the 3.8 kitchen?

update: ok i did not check the "uc autorun," therefore, no customization was run after booting up for the first time after flashing. i re-cooked another rom with the uc autorun option checked and everything/the volume button works now. thank you for pointing me to the right direction (searching).

Last edited by sadthai; 01-03-2009 at 08:59 AM.
Old 01-03-2009, 09:35 AM
Lurker

cjh_forever is a n00b

HI guys,I think your rom is the best that i have used,waiting for the v4
Old 01-03-2009, 12:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

kill_dano is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadthai View Post
I have had this problem with both 1.2 and 1.6. The best fix I found was to install neither and then use S2U2 (the slide to unlock program) for a volume controller. Install S2U2 and then go into the settings. Find the one for the volume controller and turn it on and you should be set. It looks just like HTC's, but showing both ringer and system vol on the same screen. IMO it's better.

Last edited by kill_dano; 01-03-2009 at 12:42 PM.
Old 01-03-2009, 01:18 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

The preview of kitchen v4 based on 21109 is about to be uploaded. I also turned a lot of dlls & exes into modules for quicker loading and it has actually speed up the ROM even more especially after the performance tweaks I did to v3.9. So 20954 felt really nice and now with 21109 it, it feels really smooth but you guys can decide when I post the preview shortly

This post has been thanked 6 times.
Old 01-03-2009, 01:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

06gmc is becoming a great contributor

I was just about to cook a new Rom. I think ill wait for the preview.
Old 01-03-2009, 02:06 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

Here's the preview of v4.0 with 21109 and with the changes I made to the kitchen this time around, I would suggest you don't replace the OEMs I already have in there with previous kitchen ones, try to use mine if possible as there are tweaks all over the place

Calkulin's Diamond 21109 Kitchen Preview (v4.0)

Calkulin's Sprint 21109 BaseROM Preview (v4.0)

Calkulin's Sprint 21109 ROM Preview (v4.0)

Last edited by Calkulin; 01-03-2009 at 04:42 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom