PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-16-2008, 01:11 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
[Jan 15th New Sprint Radio V1.11.00F] Official CDMA Diamond Radio Thread

This thread is to collaborate the radio roms we may have available to us now and in the future.

Current Available Radio Roms:

HTC Diamond Radio Rom v1.00.00F (Sprint Shipped) Fast Mirror Mirror

Sprint Test Touch Pro Radio v1.00.04F

Sprint Raphael Radio V1.03.15F Shipped

Sprint Radio V1.11.00F Shipped <--------- New radio Jan 15th/09

VZW TouchPro Radio Rom v1.03.03v (Verizon Shipped rom for the Touch Pro) Fast Mirror Mirror1 Mirror2

Telus Diamond Radio V1.04.05V (Telus Update)

Warrning: After flashing a radio it will preform a RTN, this is a hard reset that the radio initiates. BACK UP ALL YOUR DATA BEFORE FLASHING A RADIO ROM. I take no responsibility for lost or corrupted data.

Remember: I am not responsible for bricked devices. Your phone, your risk, your problem if something goes wrong.

Thanks to No2Chem for lending me a hand in the early days!

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!

Last edited by Mr. X; 01-15-2009 at 07:33 PM.
This post has been thanked 110 times.
Old 10-16-2008, 01:21 PM
Kind of a BIG Deal
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: SPRINT

athlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuffathlet1c knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to athlet1c Send a message via Yahoo to athlet1c Send a message via Skype™ to athlet1c
Re: Official CDMA Diamond Radio Rom Thread

I'm using the juicy Rom . But still experience battery issues . Is there a new fix for that or settings to reserve the rapid drainage. I initially thought iot could be the radio. Sorry a bit off topic
Thank a Fellow Geeker If you have been helped by hitting the button below
Old 10-16-2008, 01:24 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by athlet1c View Post
I'm using the juicy Rom . But still experience battery issues . Is there a new fix for that or settings to reserve the rapid drainage. I initially thought it could be the radio. Sorry a bit off topic
way off topic. no one can prove that the sprint radio is the battery issue. because no telus user has tried both or vice versa.

i my self will not flash this radio until i can get my hands on the telus radio so i can go back if needed.

this radio WILL work on a telus device. remember though you might have to flash PRL via EPST as well after the fact. I contacted a telus user who corrupted his/her radio and asked them if they have no returned the phone to give this a shot it will be betterthen a brick diamond.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 10-16-2008, 01:45 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

ghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on repghettofreeryder is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I just want to remind people if flashing ur radio goes downhill, you brick your phone. Just an FYI
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-16-2008, 01:48 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettofreeryder View Post
I just want to remind people if flashing ur radio goes downhill, you brick your phone. Just an FYI
yup, thats why i stated in OP, its your phone, your risk and your problem.
Old 10-16-2008, 02:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

daryllh is becoming a great contributor

how does it brick a phone as opposed to flashing a ROM? I don't need details but can't you just revert?
Old 10-16-2008, 02:28 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by daryllh View Post
how does it brick a phone as opposed to flashing a ROM? I don't need details but can't you just revert?
say for some reason what so ever the flash proses fails part way. the diamond will not boot.

and yes there are advanced ways for recovering from a corrupt radio.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 10-16-2008, 09:10 PM
the magic mod
Pocket PC: 6700, 6800, 6900, 6950, TP2, iPad/iPod, Evo, Note3
Carrier: sprint

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community

ooooohhhh radio's to play with, who wants to brick their diamond first
Old 10-17-2008, 01:36 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: Reliance

hetaldp is a VIPhetaldp is a VIPhetaldp is a VIPhetaldp is a VIPhetaldp is a VIPhetaldp is a VIPhetaldp is a VIPhetaldp is a VIPhetaldp is a VIPhetaldp is a VIPhetaldp is a VIP

I want the Telus Radio. Can i have that cake Please
Old 10-17-2008, 09:09 AM
Kitchen Builder
Pocket PC: HTC Touch + Touch Diamond

tobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggalo_X View Post
say for some reason what so ever the flash proses fails part way. the diamond will not boot.

and yes there are advanced ways for recovering from a corrupt radio.
It's much more difficult to fix a radio than it is a ROM flash. There's also the chance you've just screwed it up to much as well. Not from that radio most likely, but still.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development