PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2009, 05:01 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Jan 11 \ OS 5.2.21109 v4.1 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.3, ROMs & Cabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOHKis View Post
i managed to port 21014 sys/xip from XDA after the helpful words from htctouchp and tobey (thanks guys!)

stupid attributes, can't believe what a difference it made!

What no credit for finding the problem file lol just joking

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-13-2009, 05:17 PM
LMG - GEEK, VIP!!!
Pocket PC: HTC TP Pro 2 (From HTC Touch Diamond)

lawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to lawmangrant Send a message via MSN to lawmangrant Send a message via Yahoo to lawmangrant Send a message via Skype™ to lawmangrant

Calcu;

I deleted the old ones and overwrote them as well, all the with the same "searching for dsm" buildOS error.

Uploading the manilla folder would help.....I deleted my 4.0 kitchen, so I don't have that anymore.
PLAN:
Everything450, w/ unlimited mobile to mobile[B]

Need Dropbox? Use my referral here!
Old 01-13-2009, 05:35 PM
VIP Member

SOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calcu View Post
What no credit for finding the problem file lol just joking
AND THANKS TO CALC!!! =D>

i don't often get to thoroughly read threads, usually just skim through them at work.

*also edited on xda, lol

thanks again man!
Old 01-13-2009, 08:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

tehxeno is a n00b

Is there a cab for the battery monitor?
Old 01-13-2009, 08:45 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC SuperSonic

Glossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuff

ActiveSync issue seems to be gone with ROMs I've cooked in the 4.1 kitchen.

Just an FYI!

Audiovox Thera-Samsung i700-Verizon PPC 6600-Sprint 6700-Sprint Mogul-Sprint Touch-HTC Touch Diamond-HTC Hero-HTC SuperSonic (EVO)
Old 01-13-2009, 10:34 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

Here's a test build with the album that has the facebook upload, social networks engine, redone start menu, manila calendar view fix and a couple of other things

EDIT: New links for the next page

Last edited by Calkulin; 01-14-2009 at 12:17 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 01-13-2009, 10:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

superman.namrepus is becoming a great contributor

Hey Calkulin,
First thank you for the great kitchen. This thing really Rocks!
I am using v4.1 and love everything about it. I have notice one thing with MS voice command, It does not announce calls. It only beeps. I had this same problem on vogue and another kitchen from XDA and I think (not sure) there was a reg edit to fix this. If you could help with any insight on this that would be great. Thank you.
Old 01-13-2009, 11:02 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond - FuFu 4.5.3
Carrier: Alltel

highlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calcu View Post
Here's a test build with the album that has the facebook upload, social networks engine, redone start menu, manila calendar view fix and a couple of other things

Calkulin's Diamond 21109 Kitchen Test (v4.2)

Calkulin's Sprint 21109 ROM Test (v4.2)

Alltel mms fixed?
Im stoked for 4.2 but I've flashed and bricked so many times the last few days playin with those new xips and sys's, I'm going to wait for your official release and actually use my phone a day or two in the mean time lol.

Thanks for all your work Calc we all really appreciate it.
Old 01-14-2009, 12:19 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

kangol69 is a n00b

I'm having problems using the Phone Keypad input option in opera with the latest kitchen. When I try to press a key it just enters that number and not the letter. The QWERTY Keyboard works fine though???
Old 01-14-2009, 12:47 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by eme82 View Post
FYI...I was able to use this http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...8&postcount=76 to add the slide to answer function like on the opal and touch HD. It worked fine with this kitchen. Phone codes even worked when they said it didn't.
Hey, Calc... have you seen this yet? I have been using it and it's really nice. Haven't noticed any problems with it. Any chance it could be integrated into the kitchen as a phone dialer option? They have both a black and white version.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom