PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-08-2009, 11:31 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Jan 6 \ OS 5.2.21109 v4.0 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.3, ROMs & Cabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by highlife22 View Post
Yeah I had just finished lol.

hey Calcu, what do you like better?
My favorite so far has been the 20931. I have been on 20954 for about 3 weeks but it has been oh so slugish compared to 931 in my opinion. How do you rate 21109 compared to 20931?

So far 21109 but then again, I haven't tried 20931 in a while. 20954 was nice to start but like everyone said it tended to bog down a little

Old 01-08-2009, 11:38 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calcu View Post
So far 21109 but then again, I haven't tried 20931 in a while. 20954 was nice to start but like everyone said it tended to bog down a little
Seems like a lot has changed too since 20931, like the modular elements, new d3d drivers, etc...

If 20931 meets those changes we might like it a lot better too.

Just speculation... I really don't know what I'm talking about. :P
Old 01-09-2009, 12:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc diamond
Carrier: sprint

eduardmc is keeping up the good workeduardmc is keeping up the good work

i just tried your rom, all thanx to juicy leaving the rom scene. your rom is much faster than juicy and much more stable, i have not been this please with any of other rom.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-09-2009, 05:55 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond - FuFu 4.5.3
Carrier: Alltel

highlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Has anyone noticed that pic messaging finally works for Alltel on this kitchen? I am VERY curious as to how the heck it finally came about...is it because it is installed from the carrier oem instead of a base by itself?

What was the fix?
Old 01-09-2009, 06:06 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

For those itching to flash, here's a preview of v4.1 with some goodies

Calkulin's Sprint 21109 ROM Preview (v4.1)

Last edited by Calkulin; 01-09-2009 at 08:19 PM.
Old 01-09-2009, 06:07 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by highlife22 View Post
Has anyone noticed that pic messaging finally works for Alltel on this kitchen? I am VERY curious as to how the heck it finally came about...is it because it is installed from the carrier oem instead of a base by itself?

What was the fix?

It was the arcsoft version I was using
Old 01-09-2009, 06:08 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
Seems like a lot has changed too since 20931, like the modular elements, new d3d drivers, etc...

If 20931 meets those changes we might like it a lot better too.

Just speculation... I really don't know what I'm talking about. :P

I'll try it this weekend and post the results
Old 01-09-2009, 06:13 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC SuperSonic

Glossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calcu View Post
For those itching to flash, here's a preview of v4.1 with some goodies

Calkulin's Sprint 21109 ROM Preview (v4.1)
Always itching for a flash!!!

Audiovox Thera-Samsung i700-Verizon PPC 6600-Sprint 6700-Sprint Mogul-Sprint Touch-HTC Touch Diamond-HTC Hero-HTC SuperSonic (EVO)
Old 01-09-2009, 06:16 PM
you know ...
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D

meatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to meatgel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glossman View Post
Always itching for a flash!!!

flashing other people's ROMs, building and testing your own ... do you ever sleep Glossman?

Sprint Evo 3D! ...

Old 01-09-2009, 06:28 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC SuperSonic

Glossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by meatgel View Post
flashing other people's ROMs, building and testing your own ... do you ever sleep Glossman?
Believe me, Meatgel, you don't know the HALF of it!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom